Who was this

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Re: Who was this

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Mar 2012 04:42

Peter wrote:I hope i dont offend the other dreamer by my description as i will PM one person based on an avatar on a cellphone in a dream. LOL makes me smile at the thought but its a bit of fun and truly random...Anyway we will see
Peter

And............
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Mar 2012 06:04

LOL - forgot all about it -a task for this week
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

DreamSailing

Postby DreamSailing » 12 Mar 2012 17:46

wow it would be neat if it was a shared dream! let us know if it was when the person gets back to you.
Reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there
~Owl City, in the song The Real World

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Mar 2012 19:33

it would be cool but I suspect it was a combo of a random thought, an interesting avatar and the logic of the dreamscape.

Either way its all good
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 13 Mar 2012 05:44

Yeah I think peoples avatars of dream tunnels inspired me to travel in one when flying in space. Space just turned into this weird dream tunnel that kept curving away from me...
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Peter

Postby Peter » 14 Mar 2012 08:11

and it was... SarahDank, the avatar was very clear and it surprised me and the words were clear as well.

The person in the dream was female in her mid to late 20's, what I would call athletic build and mid length hair.

It was an interesting dream and I think it was seeded because of the distinctive avatar and the early topics of suicide in dreams. I am not sure what triggered the dream but expect that the content was sitting in my mind and something form the day might have triggered the thought that someone needed to talk and the dream maker put the rest together.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”