Anyone Use Calea Zacatechichi?

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
AegmosTrip

Re: Anyone Use Calea Zacatechichi?

Postby AegmosTrip » 30 Jan 2012 06:00

Thanks for the reply,Rebecca.I figured it was just a disclaimer.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 30 Jan 2012 08:06

Peter wrote:nectarine seeds are full of cyanide - but 4 fresh seed centres wont kill you - well they didnt kill me when I tried them a few years back :lol:

Not a very important point, as even when you don't notice the damage a poison can permanently damage one and every additional taking of that toxin will damage one more.

Gooeymaw a lot of people roast seeds and I've even been offered roast apple seeds in a health class :o . Personally I even only know about the common placeness of the deaths because my mother was an ER nurse and a psychiatric nurse and have been exposed to lots of shop talk ;) The most funny of which was an hatha yogi who stopped his heart and then panicked and could not restart it (only funny in a sick way)
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Postby Peter » 30 Jan 2012 08:42

I did call the poison centre and sort out what to do so it was tiny dose and fine.

Interesting point is that apart from the seeds that are full of posion I think I read that most seeds that you can buy to eat have been opened by soaking chemicals, there is no way to win unless you grow your own food
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

AegmosTrip

Postby AegmosTrip » 07 Feb 2012 22:34

I did take TWO Calea Z capsules puchased from IAM SHAMAN,and can honestly say
I did NOT notice anything out of the ordinary.I took them at around 1 am after sleeping for a few
hours and had the usual dreams of adventure similar to stuff going on in the waking state.
What I was wondering is are there any supplements one could take along with Calea Z to 'boost'
or enhance the dream experience such as Galantamine,B-6,5-HTP or Melatonin?

Gary8847

Postby Gary8847 » 23 Feb 2012 09:36

I am interested in the herb that is written about in those. But I would have to side on caution about taking it. After all, I don't know this person. I would have to take it upto the university to have it tested before I would use it.
I believe in God, this much is true. And I am not affraid of death, been there. But I will stand before God in his time. Not mine.

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 11 Mar 2012 17:17

Me and my buddy went in on a pack of 12 capsules the other day just to try Calea Z. My buddy just took the capsules after 3 or so hours of sleep and told me the next day that he had the most vivid dream of his life.. I took 2 capsules one night after about 4 hours of sleep, drank it in tea the next night (which was horribly bitter and hard to get down by the way) and rolled the contents of the last two capsules and smoked it last night.. All to no avail. My dreams were not anymore vivid than on a regular night, and last night it seemed to actually make my dreams less vivid... Needless to say i'm pretty disappointed that i spent the 10 bucks on this, all for nothing... Just wondering if anybody knows if some people are immune to it or have had similar problems and found out why?
All i want to do is have some crazy, vivid dreams! Is that too much to ask?

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Mar 2012 04:19

Bleekman117 wrote:All i want to do is have some crazy, vivid dreams! Is that too much to ask?

No, but have you just asked?
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 12 Mar 2012 20:26

lucidinthe sky wrote:
Bleekman117 wrote:All i want to do is have some crazy, vivid dreams! Is that too much to ask?

No, but have you just asked?

Touche my friend :P
The mind is a beautiful thing

Christopaz

Postby Christopaz » 18 Mar 2012 11:59

Can you use the Calea Z if your 18 below? Since Iam Shaman shop needs 18 up to buy it.
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

oliverlittle

Postby oliverlittle » 19 Mar 2012 00:47

Hi Guys, i'm a novice, iv'e had 4 LD's in the past month using WILD, but have been struggling a bit with stabilisation and waking up . Last night I set a few dream intensions and took some Calea Z for the first time. It was an Amazing experience!! I became lucid spontaneously and the dream just went on and on. I'm tempted to take it again tonight but I'll wait a few days at least i think. Anyway, I recommend it to any other fellow novices. I had a great time.
I'm hoping through practice and experience i will be able to achieve this level of sustained lucidity without taking it all the time. I won't get lazy. Much Love, happy dreams.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”