First time WILD method.. Help !

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Peter

Re: First time WILD method.. Help !

Postby Peter » 23 Jan 2012 03:07

cool - my biggest insight is the differance between pain and injury. Pain does not mean injury and so there is no need to react or even accept pain if you dont want to. Injury does not need pain and if its bad enough you will just fall over LOL
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Leathian

Re: First time WILD method.. Help !

Postby Leathian » 15 Mar 2012 00:29

I had exactly the same thing happen to me. It was a weird sensation, my heart beat became really loud and my body began to vibrate uncontrollably and my vision became really bright. I thought "THIS IS IT" I was sure I was about to go into a lucid dream because i could feel the feeling of heavy eyes leaving but it turned out my eyes were just opening very slowly the whole time and the brightness was just the light coming in through the cracks between the door and door frame. I suppose I should have done a reality check or something but I just got out of bed and hopped onto the computer to check where I had gone wrong. I dont know if I was close or whether im just supposed to accept my eyes opening slightly because every time I try to do it now I force my eyes shut.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”