Different Ways to Fly

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Caspi

Re: Different Ways to Fly

Postby Caspi » 30 Jan 2012 09:04

Sweet!

My best way of flying is imagining a very strong wind pushing me to the direction I want to go, I never failed to fly using this technic :D sometimes it gets me to incredible speed :D
My first LD was I think when I was a child, about 11 years old, i was in a strange mountain, full of small black rocks, I knew that it was a dream, so i rolled over and over to the end of it :P.

Corgz

Postby Corgz » 26 Feb 2012 10:12

I sort of jump to where i want to go and i float up and then down in the direction :P :lol: :lol:

dreamfly

Postby dreamfly » 04 Mar 2012 20:57

I just had my first LD after actually trying to. I joined this forum yesterday, downloaded a few different ld apps on my android phone, put headphones on, and went to sleep. I'm not really sure if it was one of the alarms, binaural beat, or just my mind hoping to get another chance to fly. Either way, I all of the sudden, knew I was dreaming and wasted no time, as soon as that thought hit me, I lifted off slowly, and had a hard time getting speed but I remember thinking, I am in control, nothing else, and I looked up, I saw a lot of stars, but a small circle of stars caught my eye and I just looked at them and put my hands towards them and thought, FASTER!!! and I took off straight towards these lights and after what seemed like about half way, I slowed down and looked down and wanted to scream to celebrate finally achieving flight, but I was hesitant because I was afraid the government might hear me and arrest me or even worse, scramble fighter jets to shoot me down, but I told myself, they cannot catch you, you are in control. So I tried to let out the loudest scream of my life, but my voice was slightly off. I then shot back towards the ring of star looking lights, and accidentally went to far. While still flying yet slowing a little, I found myself turning over and looking back down on this ring of stars and suddenly, I past a few layers of different colors of air, or gas and I was in space. I immediately decided I was too far out and flew down a little into the atmosphere of dark, night time earth and decided to try to see how far I could go. I came down after a few minutes because I was cold. I came down in a small city over a liquor store. I saw a man carrying a package to his car, so I decided to mess with him so I yelled, hey! He looked up and said what the hell??? I said, " I'm Superman!" no kidding . He said, where's your uniform? I said, this is my new one. Which were just regular clothes. He then asked me how much I weigh, I said around 300 but it's not fat, and out of anger, I tried to fly away but decided to touch him first, I touch him on the shoulder and then he could float but neither of us could fly. I told him it was because I had touched him and my flight power was now divided between us and it was not enough to fly, just float and that we would have to sleep there for the night and would be able to fly away in the morning. We floated to the roof of the liquor store and I woke up. I'm not sure how I was able to reach lucidity but either way, I am hooked, and I am going to dive deeper into LD and hopefully log many more sky miles. LOL

Christopaz

Postby Christopaz » 15 Mar 2012 11:27

I fly like an angel I guess
With the right foot in line with the area of knee cap and my arms waving freely.

I don't know if that's flying since I think it was more of a hover technique

But I flew(Super-man like) In my recent dream tho.
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

Kranter

Postby Kranter » 26 May 2012 02:27

I fly by running as fast as I can, and then jumping. I sorta float everywhere. when I float to the ground again, I repeat. I'm like a frog, jumping everywhere, but in slow motion. :D
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”