dreams that aren't quite lucid! how to push them?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
conspiracy

dreams that aren't quite lucid! how to push them?

Postby conspiracy » 16 Mar 2012 05:51

Hi! So, I've been trying to lucid dream for a long time and never had one. I have a lot of recurring signs and themes in my regular dreams. One is the classic teeth-falling-out scenario, a dream I have all the time (at least once a week), and it's extremely gross and anxiety-producing. So I tell myself during the day/write in my journal that if I dream about losing my teeth, I will realize it is a dream. If I'm losing my teeth, it's a dream.

Last night I had this dream again. And my grandmother appeared and said, hey, don't worry, that's only a dream. Trust me, I always lose my teeth in dreams. And I was really skeptical, like, really, Grandma? How do you know it's a dream? And we had this little convo about it but I didn't really believe her. And I went to the mirror and looked at my teeth, trying to decide if this was real or not.

But NO LUCID DREAM! I've had two or three dreams like this before. Any tips on how to push it to lucid? General thoughts? Thank you!!

Peter

Re: dreams that aren't quite lucid! how to push them?

Postby Peter » 17 Mar 2012 05:23

Those things are normal to you and would be very hard to use as dream signs because of that. Look for something that should not be in the dream, I find dream signs to be very hard to use and personally dont like them at all
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”