Isochronic Tones Safety

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Chackøwsky

Isochronic Tones Safety

Postby Chackøwsky » 16 Mar 2012 16:06

Hello, I have a question about Isochronic Tones. I have heard about many people who have used them to help induce Lucid Dreaming and I am thinking about getting them. But is there any dangers or risks of these tones? If there is, I want to make sure of them before using the tones.
"All is the Nightmare! How I have waited for his... trapped so long in darkness beneath the waves, waiting and growing in strength with its guidance... growing until the time was right. Now the Emerald Dream has become the Emerald Nightmare!"

Axalto

Re: Isochronic Tones Safety

Postby Axalto » 16 Mar 2012 16:31

I might be fast to think this but I don't see how they can be dangerous. Atleast I've never heared of military applications of them.
"Once you fix something, they'll forever reagard you as Computer Genious. If it reaches this point you're pretty much screwed." -The Oatmeal

Chackøwsky

Postby Chackøwsky » 16 Mar 2012 17:11

Ok thanks!
"All is the Nightmare! How I have waited for his... trapped so long in darkness beneath the waves, waiting and growing in strength with its guidance... growing until the time was right. Now the Emerald Dream has become the Emerald Nightmare!"

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 16 Mar 2012 19:06

Yeah, there's a danger. You may enjoy your lucid dreams too much....
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

Chackøwsky

Postby Chackøwsky » 16 Mar 2012 20:07

I'll take my chances on that one then! :D

Return to “For Beginners”