Suggestion Box

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidCamostar34

Re: Suggestion Box

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 25 Apr 2016 15:54

How about a section where you do lucid dream challenges by the community?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
We can only dream....

Nekomancer

Postby Nekomancer » 28 May 2016 01:45

Can you please make an article about FILD? If there already is one than can you link it to me? I can't seem to find it. :P Tnx :D

MegaVrund789

Postby MegaVrund789 » 23 Jul 2016 20:31

Hello Rebbeca!!
I love your website and ebook. :D can you please make an article about 3rd person view lucid dreaming, because i post many on the forum but nobody really replies. If making an article is difficult(which i can totally understand) then can you give me a reply on this email about how to fix 3rd person lucid dreaming, and increasing lucidity in a LD? Please can you send me a reply on my email??? Please??!!

EMAIL = vrund.desai05@yahoo.ca

THANKS!! BY THE WAY AN ARTICLE ABOUT FILD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!???
Last edited by MegaVrund789 on 19 Aug 2016 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

Nicho

Postby Nicho » 30 Jul 2016 18:42

Hi there, great site. I have a number of suggestions for the site, however I won't throw them all at you in one go..! The one I feel would be the best to start with would require little effort, but would prove informative and useful..! We need a 'Dream Journal' sub forum..!
It would be optional, obviously, but should follow a set format that could be hashed out between admin' members, you could also have labels for dream, lucid dream, false awakening etc, etc..! Each member would get only one thread, which only they can post in, comments could be made by others if the member wishes, which could be turned on or off by the OP..!

This is just a quick overview of what I picture, if you think it's something that would work and would like some more input, just drop me a line anytime..! Like I said, I've got a number of ideas you might like..!

Cheers, Nicho..!

stevensmith9753

Postby stevensmith9753 » 22 Aug 2016 13:18

Hey guys! So I've got a YouTube channel based on Spiritualism, Science etc, and I have videos up there on Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis and plenty more to come... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJCkTDxj5v5OJb_lRL3YhUg Please feel free to check it out and interact with me on there if you like! :D

naturespirit

Postby naturespirit » 30 Jun 2017 02:40

Thanks Rebecca for starting me on my lucid dreaming journey 3 years back!

I would love there to be an article on Dream Guides. I have one, and meeting him was one of my best lucid choices.

Thank you for reading my post!
Proffesor of Oneiromancy

Earn Points!
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19752

isabelb50

Postby isabelb50 » 04 Oct 2017 17:11

Hi Rebecca!

I love your site and ecourse. I haven't really gotten a good handle on lucid dreaming yet, but I'm working on it. I'd love to see an article about why it is that sometimes when we say "Alright, that's it, I'm giving up. I can't lucid dream" that we have one. This seems to be the case for me: whenever I'm going to take a break from training or if I feel that my training hasn't been good that day, I have a lucid dream. However, I've tried being really hands-off and loose about my training, but that doesn't get me anywhere. Plus, it doesn't feel like I'm trying too hard or anything like that. An article on this would be awesome because I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue.

Thanks!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”