Hello Everyone, Just wanna ask some tips

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
darwin0067

Hello Everyone, Just wanna ask some tips

Postby darwin0067 » 17 Mar 2012 20:14

Hi everyone, my name is Darwin, 17 years old, and i'd also like to experience lucid dreaming. I just started reading about Lucid dreaming today and i want to ask and clarify some things. I'm excited and willing to go step by step just to achieve this lucid dreaming.

*I want to know first what are the preparations/ things that i should do before/while sleeping and in waking up. And what is the prescribed time to sleep? and hours of sleep?

* I want to clarify what does reality checking means? when and how to do it? cause i only read that *do daily reality checks*.

* Last thing, I want to know what method works best and effective?, my schedule is gonna be lighter for the next few months due to summer vacation, which is gonna be favorable in learning lucid dreaming. Im also the type of person that thinks much before sleeping, so i wonder if it will affect in setting my mood or whatever in lucid dreaming. Sometimes i sleep late, about 2 am because of playing games, but im willing to give it up just to learn lucid dreaming.

Please clarify things those questions and add some tips or info on how to start working on lucid dreams.

Thanks for this wonderful forum, im looking forward to be a lucid dreamer.

darwin0067

Re: Hello Everyone, Just wanna ask some tips

Postby darwin0067 » 18 Mar 2012 16:30

Bump.. Just Few answers/tips/info will do

hartworks

Postby hartworks » 24 Mar 2012 00:55

Each one of us has a different path... it might be helpful to look through the ebook you probably got before joining the forum... your motivation will help you!
Zana

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 24 Mar 2012 15:49

You can find the answers to all those questions on the main website. Just look around.
The mind is a beautiful thing

Return to “For Beginners”