Your favorite dreaming technique?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Sir_Serix

Your favorite dreaming technique?

Postby Sir_Serix » 02 Mar 2012 20:07

Sorry if you guys think I'm being a bit annoying today,but I've been searching for a loong time for a LD forum .
My question is: which technique you like most and how do you do it?
Maybe it helps me a bit about LDing!

Christopaz

Re: Your favorite dreaming technique?

Postby Christopaz » 18 Mar 2012 03:09

I tried WBTB, which made my first induced Lucid dream(I thank SP for realizing I'm dreaming)
MILD failed me...
DILD made me some vivid dreams, but luck really is needed on this kind of "technique".

I'm practicing WILD right now and experienced hypnagogia but can't decide to make the scenery... To scared to fail.

Dream recall, meditation, hypnosis, and incubation really helps to have these dreams.
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

Sir_Serix

Postby Sir_Serix » 19 Mar 2012 00:21

Thanks a lot,I'll try them tonight! Anyone else?

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 21 Mar 2012 06:23

Throw everything at it that you have!!!! EVERY METHOD, that's my favorite method. All of the above. Whatever it takes, and then some just in case. Doing everything possible is about the only way I can get lucid, outside of the very occasional lucky night.

I've had around 20-25 lucid dreams so far. Every time I have a lucid dream, I stop trying just to see if I can have another without the same level of effort. Then each day that there is no lucid dream (every one) I try a little harder. By the time I have another I'm up to 20 RCs, WILD, MILD, DILD, meditation, prayer, swear, please can I have another, please! DAMN IT, can I have another what the F**K is going on!!! GIVE ME ANOTHER Freakin lucid dream now!!

Well, you know I tried asking nicely...
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 24 Mar 2012 16:59

Incubation is the one that works best for me. I just keep my mind on the topic, and when I am trying to go to sleep I ponder the subject in my mind. I've been pretty successful with that method. I've pretty much failed at looking for crazy stuff and knowing I am dreaming. My dreams are nearly always ridiculous, by that I mean, they're nearly always things that can't possibly happen.

deepmemory

Postby deepmemory » 24 Mar 2012 21:29

Hey, actually, I create a survey using surveymonkey.com pretty much asking about the same thing. If any of you guys are interested please take the survey. Any information you given will be completely safe.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BD9GKFR

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”