My first out of hopefully many.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My first out of hopefully many.

Postby Ludic » 27 Apr 2011 09:17

So, i'm just going to write as i wrote in my dream journal, but translated of course.

"I'm walking around in my old school (Which apparently is my dream sign..), I look over at the classrooms and see the people from my current school. I look to the exit, to find the door all too far away. I say to myself; "Wait a minute..I'm Dreaming." Everything becomes colorful and i shout; "Yes! I made it!". I rub my hands together and try to remember everything that I know from this website and others. I get dragged by an invisible force towards a window on the second floor, "Is the building falling?" Went through my head. And obviously since it thought it, it happened. I couldn't feel pain so i just stood up after the building fell. The background of the dream scape is beautiful, it was snowy mountains and the sky had stars even though it was daylight, the sky was purple and pink. I look down on the ground and think "I want a door, towards something amazing." A door sort of sinks up from the snowy ground and slides open. And i wake up."

Uhm, forgive my English if something sounds weird. Any thoughts are appreciated :).
Last edited by Ludic on 27 Apr 2011 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
Artistic stuff ;

Re: My first out of hopefully many.

Postby Donna » 27 Apr 2011 10:41

Generally, I see school-based dreams as indicators of some kind of lesson taking place and, since it's your current school, I'd be inclined to see the lesson as something current.

Looking out of windows, as long as they're clean, may suggest new horizons, new vistas.

Falling buildings may suggest the collapse of old paradigms, old structures. These are replaced with beautiful new scenes and opportunities. :P

Don't worry about your English; it's perfectly adequate.

Re: My first out of hopefully many.

Postby jake » 27 Apr 2011 17:51

Woah. that seems like an amazingly vivid dream for your first journey into lucidity. Good for you. :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”