Infusing Chakra

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
TripleXGold

Infusing Chakra

Postby TripleXGold » 30 Jul 2016 16:10

Wassup guys,

Recently, I've been watching a lot of Naruto Shippuden (I'm on episode 377 and it's getting so good!). I decided to devote the past week to dream recall but last night I tried to have my first lucid dream. I learned the hand signs for Chidori, Summoning Jutsu, and Shadow Clone Jutsu, and I want to be able to play around with chakra when I become lucid. A part of me vaguely remembers using Chidori but if I did it was brief and not that enjoyable. So I guess my question to all you veterans is, how to I make a dream more vivid and real. I always feel like I'm remembering it after the fact and I never fully feel alive. What can I do to make my dreams as clear as possible so I can achieve this goal I have of infusing chakra and becoming a shinobi.

Best,
Tyler

Transcending.

Re: Infusing Chakra

Postby Transcending. » 31 Jul 2016 00:04

Try doing reality checks and some deepening technique. I keep forgetting to do them, but whenever i have a WILD, the dream is extremely vivid.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13433&start=30
Read This

Sunflowerbader

Postby Sunflowerbader » 18 Oct 2016 17:12

TripleXGold, I love your idea. My friend is soooo into Naruto. I love Samurai Champloo, and Kenichi: History's Strongest Disciple. I never thought of these as dream subjects until now.

Tsukuyomi

Postby Tsukuyomi » 15 Dec 2016 01:16

Hey there, went through all of the BS to make an account here just to reply to this because I dig your motivations for lucid dreaming.

Now, I've never been particularly good at controlling the surroundings of my dreams, but I am often able to control what I'm doing in my dreams. Anyways, one of my favorite things to do in my dreams is use jutsus from Naruto when I find myself confronted with a sticky situation. (Although it is indeed quite difficult)

So here's how I do it: I memorize the particular hand signs for the jutsus that I wish to use, and reenact them occasionally throughout my daily life (usually when I'm alone) and envision the jutsu working for me. Then, assuming that the jutsu didn't work (i.e. I'm not already dreaming), I use that time to conduct a reality check to see if it didn't work because this is reality, or if I'm just not aware enough in my dreams to pull it off.

After using the handsigns as a trigger for my reality checks for a few months, even though I didn't have lucid dreams particularly often (maybe 2 a month), I still found myself using jutsus in my dreams rather often (20-30 times a week). Though I do have good enough dream recall to remember at least 3-4 dreams per night so that helps.

Give that a try and see if it doesn't help. Personally my favorite jutsu to use in my dreams is Amaterasu, though it doesn't have any handsigns. Chidori and fireball jutsus have pretty quick handsigns though for the sake of reality checks.

kai

Postby kai » 30 Apr 2017 03:28

Everyone who incorporated this technique I would like to know how far you've gotten since attempting this I've also come to similar conclusions and would give knowledge if anyone would like to understand more if they have yet to get further

Dinoponera

Postby Dinoponera » 25 May 2017 07:55

I'd love to hear some of that knowledge Kai. I've been into an anime Hunter x Hunter for a while and have been using this worlds concept of "nen[this series' chackra]" in my dreams. I mostly use it to make electricity or fire, so rather than using hand signs I'll just make my hand like I'm hold a ball of either energy.

Thinking about it now, I think that the use of handsigns would leave a more dramatic imprint on your mind if done throughout the day, so I think I'll give that method a try. But I'm curious on others' thoughts.

P.S. First post: I'll also made an account just for this thread :p
"Won't you be friends with me" ^_^

Juckles

Postby Juckles » 13 Sep 2017 13:11

Peppermint oil works like a charm for me put a couple drops in a glass of water

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”