Has anyone attempted something similar?

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.

Has anyone attempted something similar?

Postby DawnOfADream » 29 Mar 2012 08:55

So the other day i had this idea that i could attempt to prolong a lucid dream by attempting to put myself in a coma-like state. Basically the idea was to stop time*, and then make my eyes, ears and nerves in reality to stop working, so that I could not be awoken. That night I had a lucid dream. I stopped time, and then called for my eyes, ears and nerves in reality to be shut down. When I did so, I felt a sensation in my eyes and ears-in my real body-that I can only describe as being a combination of pins and needles, and the sensation of having water pouring into your ears. The dream later collapsed and I awoke, ears, eyes and nerves working. Just curious as to whether or not anyone has tried anything similar. Also, my ears seem to work far better than normal since this happened. Usually I'm always asking people to repeat things, but that's rarely happened since. It's probably just a coincidence.
*-i had read somewhere that it can make dreams appear to last longer
Live A Life Of Love And Find The Light In All Things

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”