Looking to talk to an expert

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
alex

Looking to talk to an expert

Postby alex » 28 Mar 2012 12:41

I'm doing an i-search paper for my english class, and I'm looking to talk to an expert to ask a few general questions about lucid dreaming. I know google is my friend, however I need to interview someone about the subject.

Please contact me via private message if you're willing to help, thanks!

Summerlander

Re: Looking to talk to an expert

Postby Summerlander » 28 Mar 2012 14:49

Hi!

I work with Michael Raduga at the OOBE Research Center by heading the Phase Managing Department. The phase state is where people experience lucid dreams and out-of-body sensations. It is a hybrid state that incorporates both wakefulness and dreaming and is responsible for false awakenings too.

Feel free to PM me with a number of questions as I know about the methods to enter the phase and represent Michael Raduga's school according to his "School of Out-of-Body Travel - A Practical Guidebook".

I experience lucid dreaming on a regular basis and I'm willing to help. ;)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Peter

Postby Peter » 28 Mar 2012 22:58

Hi - very experianced and keen to help so PM with questions anytime

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

alex

Postby alex » 29 Mar 2012 20:07

Thanks for the help guys, once I finish getting all the questions down I'll be sure to send you a pm!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”