Dry mouth while WILDing

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
zebrafriek1

Dry mouth while WILDing

Postby zebrafriek1 » 31 Mar 2012 18:00

I have attempted WILD about three times and each time I was able to see hypnagogic imagery in the form of phosphenes and circular dots of white. I have only got to hear a very slight buzzing sound in my ears. The problem is I constantly get disturbed by my mouth being extremely dry causing me to fail at WILDing. For the time being I am gonna work on other methods like WBTB and SILD which I am eager to try. I have already had two lucid dreams, one via MILD, the other via DEILD. Just as a note, I really like DEILD, I found it very quick and easy. But my question is, how can I make my WILDing experience more comfortable and enjoyable?

Ryan

Re: Dry mouth while WILDing

Postby Ryan » 04 Apr 2012 00:18

Drink some water before hand.

Other than that... just ignore it.

The problem is, you can't really "deal" with a dry mouth in the same way you can an itch or something more physical body oriented... the more you worry and think about the problem, the more you're not doing the exercise for the WILD.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Peter

Re: Dry mouth while WILDing

Postby Peter » 08 Apr 2012 08:50

do what I do on long bike rides, its an old trick but anyway touch the tip of your tongue onto your teeth and you mouth will stay moist and if you are lucky long enough to get lucid
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”