Angel Experiment

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
ReXisDoXes

Angel Experiment

Postby ReXisDoXes » 07 Oct 2016 13:33

Hello, my name is ReXisDoXes and I'm veteran of Lucid dreaming. As you may know I'm more of a science person. In this experiment I will try to prove existance of Angels or try to prove. We all know you canno't prove it unless you have some kind of device but in fact I will try to prove as much as I can. I this experiment you will need to send your experience at this E-Mail - Filip.siposjosic@gmail.com - With the Subject - Experiment -
And also with the experience. (This is not my last experiment I will make more experiments about 3 sides of Lucid Dreaming /Good/Evil/Unkown, about dream shareing and entering other people's dreams and more, every experiment will last for 3 months)

In order to start this experiment you will need to be Lucid dreamer, second you will need to enter the dream and start lucid dreaming in the dream you will call the name "Gabriel" and pray, if you don't make it then pray before the sleep and try to call the name of the Angel. , if the angel comes it doesn't matter if it's Gabriel or not, the thing that matters is

- How he looks?
- How did he came?
- What did he tell you?
- What did you see behind him?
- Can you describe the scene when he appeard?
- Could you move or use your powers when he was there?
- What did you feel?
- Say the whole dream.
- Try to remember the things behind or at the scene when angel appeard like "Staircase", "White room", "Hospital", "Your room"... etc..
- What was his skin color?

It doesn't matter if you fail to call him or he didn't came, try it and try it if he comes then you are done. And then you send the, story and answers to my E-mail. Experiment will last 3 months if you get more then one angel dream send more and more proofs, if you already had angel dream send it again I will appreciate it. The goal of this experiment is to prove the Angels and the Good side. After this experiment is done I will start with the next one. This is my first experiment to prove 3 sides of Dreaming, Good side is with Angels, Arcangels, God and more... Bad side is with Demons, Devil...etc, Unknown side is with man in black suits - they are killers they enter dreams and they can get you stuck in your dream until you win the fight. Thank you for reading this and applying for the experiment.

At the end of this experiment I will tell if I succeed to prove this theory of me and my friends or not. ( 4 of us knows, can enter dreams, dream share and knows about the sides)

Summerlander

Re: Angel Experiment

Postby Summerlander » 07 Oct 2016 15:34

You can't be a 'veteran of lucid dreaming' if you don't recognise dreams to be just that ... dreams. And dreaming of angels will never constitute proof that they exist. Your experiment is flawed.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 08 Oct 2016 00:32

DoEx,

I read Robert Waggoner's Gateway to Inner Self a few months ago. He is an expert lucid dreamer who agrees with you exactly with respect to method. He establishes the basis for pantheistic-like interconnectedness from his dreams. He, likewise, documents his mutual dreams, precognition, and other miraculous things as the basis for his learning ultimate truth.

I do believe in the spiritual realm. I see no reason that you cannot be as successful as Waggoner. I just do not believe that it logically follows that his, or your worldview, must be correct based on the experience.

Why do you have any basis not to believe that the bad side is presenting an entire system of deceit? Evil spirit attempts to disguise as an angel of light in the Christian Scriptures (2 Cor. 11:14). And, the Christian reference is not required to understand that what appears good or true is not necessarily good or true.

ReXisDoXes

Postby ReXisDoXes » 08 Oct 2016 11:01

Thank you Pilgrim. I'm also writing a book. :)

Pilgrim, I believe it's not evil spirit. Because they inlighten me the angels, they helped me to get my life better to see it clearly I want to help people, to become believers. To strat helping other people because that's what Bible tought us, that's why I want to discover and prove that there are angels in our dreams, it might even be our guardian angels, we wont know until we try it and discover it. That's why this forum this topic was made to discover new way of lucidity, what if you can be good and friendly with angel and after that you have no nightmares anymore? And he helps you gain more power but in return to believe in god, angels...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Oct 2016 20:07

As David Hume once reasoned, if an individual was seen to lose a limb and subsequently grow it back in a matter of seconds, the pious would make the supercillious claim that a MIRACLE was witnessed.

The scientist, on the other hand, would demur at such zealous postulation and first rule out trickery before taking the subject in question to a lab to ascertain a biochemical cause. Once a physical explanation is established, the unusual phenomenon is then declared 'natural' rather than 'supernatural'.

Nobody in the world can claim to have witnessed a miracle. To do so is to make a conceited move because one is practically asseverating total knowledge about reality to be able to spot violations of its physical laws.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 10 Oct 2016 07:15

Summerlander, you are top notch in defending atheism/physicalism(?). I see it as good that you challenge claims in order to learn evidence.

Some "pious" are happy for you to examine to determine the mechanism, if possible, for an arm growing back.

Unseen intelligence(s) are not impossible in your view. The possibility gives us at least some common ground.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Oct 2016 10:22

I'm pretty certain the Biblical god doesn't exist. I also struggle to see any intelligent design in nature bearing in mind Darwinian natural selection.

If this universe was created by an intelligent agent, then He must have deliberately made it imperfect for His own amusement; or He cocked up and abandoned His creation.

Whatever the case, He wouldn't even be a god for I don't believe in such things as magic. He would most likely live in a larger universe of which this one is nothing but a simulation. Our alleged Creator would be another finite being---possibly technologically savvy---who was caused (birth) and likely to cease. 8-)

So yes ... I'm an atheist.

- Padmasambhava

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 11 Oct 2016 23:33

Okay, maybe nothing in common we have. I still like you, though. :)

A link to a talk by Astrophysicist, Hugh Ross, I put somewhere on the forum. Regarding the Cambrian explosion and the extinct 99% of species, he makes good points. As a result, we have a powerful source for energy in fossil fuels. Silverware is also made possible.

Yes, it is stated to be imperfect in the Bible, and far short of new heaven and new earth. The bad elements of design of history, including crucifiction of Jesus, work a greater good. As to the resurrection of Jesus, the issue is not whether science can observe the mechanism that caused it. The issue is the atonement in divine plan according to Scriptures before the event happened.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 10 Jun 2017 14:21

angel is just a word, "same but different", than angle. If you want a WOW! factor read the labelology of how the EYE works. Devise an experiment designed to comprehend who you are. P.s. they may help, if you ask, and they determine you have a normal thought process. Good luck and drive on with the mission!

Return to “Dream Science”