making a comeback

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dylan101

making a comeback

Postby dylan101 » 06 Apr 2012 03:24

Ok so just last night i decided to make a comeback. But i didn't think that would make one because of this reason. I was looking through photos on Facebook of humorswitch or trollpedia and i saw this photo on lucid dreaming. It was explaining how to do a very simple WILD. my friend saw this and even he thought it was interesting. So from that I'm going to try and make a comeback.

lucidinthe sky

Re: making a comeback

Postby lucidinthe sky » 06 Apr 2012 17:42

Good luck on the comeback. For most of us it takes a significant effort and thye don't generally happen for me without it. I just made another comeback after a month of no LDs. I wish it was easier, but it also makes it more exciting when you succeed. My advise is put in the effort and you'll get the results and of course believe you will, that's important!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

dylan101

Re: making a comeback

Postby dylan101 » 07 Apr 2012 01:21

Cheers for the support

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”