When I saw my husband out of body

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

When I saw my husband out of body

Postby Donna » 26 Apr 2011 08:49

I've been married for 21 years and this happened in the first year of our marriage.

My husband had fallen asleep but I usually took quite a bit longer. I was lying with my back to both my husband and the bedroom door, which was open. Spontaneously I felt an oddness that I'd come to associate with visitations by what I presumed were ghosts, so I rolled over to see what was there.

Shockingly, a naked man was running down the hallway towards our bed. Okay, so we've all heard the urban legends, but I really thought there was a naked, male intruder in my house and my first reaction was protective: I pulled my still sleeping husband to me. Imagine my surprise when I saw the naked man jump onto him and reintegrate with his body! It immediately dawned on me that the naked body bore an uncanny resemblance to hubby.

Needless to say, I woke him and, so, I had to explain myself. Even today it's one of the favourite stories of paranormal-type stuff that he's witnessed me experience.

Re: When I saw my husband out of body

Postby Jonathan » 27 Apr 2011 07:17

Interesting! What did your husband say? Did he confirm he was having an OBE?

Postby Ludic » 27 Apr 2011 09:04

Wow, that's really interesting! I would also like to know if he could confirm that he had an OBE or not :)
Artistic stuff ; www.ludic-sama.deviantart.com

Postby Donna » 27 Apr 2011 10:23

He said it was a flying dream. He doesn't remember his OBEs but he does recall flying dreams.

Postby sadar2 » 06 Jun 2011 06:46

Hi Donna,

This happened to me and my boyfriend only last week. I have no OBE experience, have had two lucid dreams, he has neither. He was awake, and got up to go to the bathroom. I was dreaming heavily, but started waking up. I was aware that I was in a semi-conscious semi-dreaming state, i was aware of his movements around the room but was also still half in my dream. He got back into bed and turned to see me sitting up, my arms backward and sitting still staring straight ahead blankly. Then he moved back and I disappeared. He is absolutely sure it was me. When he looked he realised I was lying down on my side with my eye mask on. He was very scared and turned over to go so sleep. At this same point in time, I (in my semi awake state) heard a massive THUMP, i woke up properly and told him off for thumping the mattress. He was very freaked out the next day when he told me. I think maybe he must have seen my astral body, and the thump was my astral body joining my physical body?

Hope this helps!

Return to “Paranormal Activity”