Hand full of splinters

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

Hand full of splinters

Postby Peter » 08 Apr 2012 06:03

One part of a long set of dreams, both lucid and vivid

Looked at my hands as they were sore and they were full of wooden splinters, there were lots of them in each hand. I tried to get them out but they would not come, I was lucid so this puzzled me as they should come out and not hurt either. I am not sure if I asked for help but ended up in front of two doors and someone said your doctor is waiting to see you.. I knew which door to take so entered a room. There was a male in there and he was either dressed in white or was simply made of white stuff - I didnt really look too hard at this stage. I held out my hand and it was now encased in a white film like a glove or second skin and looked messy on the inside. The doc took the outer layer off and held my hand and as he did this he reached out with his other hand and touched me. I felt a warmness as I was flooded with energy and a calmness take me over Dream end
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Re: Hand full of splinters

Postby lucidinthe sky » 11 Apr 2012 06:56

I love dreams where the dream characters impart positive energy. I often wonder if they are guides or some kind or helpers.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Postby Peter » 11 Apr 2012 09:02

Same, I am reluctant to put any meaning or build up the DC to match some sort of belief but there are a male and female that appear from time to time and the male in white has been there in some way enough over the years to make me curious so he is something to go find one day. The energy that I get is a humbling event, in some way it floods your dream body and merges with you and leaves me feeling warm and a little high for a long time
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Apr 2012 01:22

Peter wrote:The energy that I get is a humbling event, in some way it floods your dream body and merges with you and leaves me feeling warm and a little high for a long time

A good lucid dream makes me high for around one week. The first day it builds up and reaches a peak around 4 hours later and slowly fades after that. And thinking back on them makes me feel good too.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Apr 2012 01:49

I get a couple of different sorts - a good LD and had one last night leaves me awed at the experience and glowing and yes high for a few days, the ones that impart energy into me leave me feeling physically changed for a few days. Both of them are incredible and the more experienced I get in some ways the less I understand

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”