keep having lucid dreams within dreams, any advice?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
leechesleeches

keep having lucid dreams within dreams, any advice?

Postby leechesleeches » 13 Apr 2012 22:19

ive been trying to go lucid for over a year now, and had a few successes but the never seem to last very long... Anyway last night i had a dream in which i fell asleep and started dreaming again. In the second dream i went lucid, and this time it was really vivid and i managed to keep the lucity for longer than usual, however i still fully believed that the original dream was real life.. This has happened a good few times now. Does this happen to anyone else? Im not sure if im on the right tracks or not!
If anyone has any tips i would be really grateful:)

lucidinthe sky

Re: keep having lucid dreams within dreams, any advice?

Postby lucidinthe sky » 14 Apr 2012 02:24

Yes, I had the experience several times over a 2 week period. I posted about it I think around a month ago. It seems to happen to me if I'm trying too hard to lucid dream. Of course if I don't try hard enough, that doesn't usually work either, there isn't even lucid dreams within dreams :(
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

leechesleeches

Re: keep having lucid dreams within dreams, any advice?

Postby leechesleeches » 15 Apr 2012 23:35

Ah so i'm not the only one having this problem, it's so annoying! I guess with practice it will get better, thanks for the help :)

Return to “For Beginners”