Favorite way of keeping a dream journal?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Axalto

Favorite way of keeping a dream journal?

Postby Axalto » 18 Mar 2012 23:11

I was wondering what everyone's favorite way is of keeping a dream journal.
I myself type it in on my phone. It's within hand reach in the morning, autocorrects my spelling and sends my dream journal to the SkyDrive so I have access to it whenever I want to read or write stuff in it.
"Once you fix something, they'll forever reagard you as Computer Genious. If it reaches this point you're pretty much screwed." -The Oatmeal

zebrafriek1

Re: Favorite way of keeping a dream journal?

Postby zebrafriek1 » 21 Mar 2012 20:49

Similar to how i do it. I use my iPod and just write in the notes. It's great because I dont need to turn on the light to journal.

Sir_Serix

Postby Sir_Serix » 23 Mar 2012 16:42

I simply put it on a journal with pen,no light,always there,you can't forget to charge it...

Christopaz

Postby Christopaz » 24 Mar 2012 01:49

I keep my dream journal entries in a notebook in the bottom of my pillow, with my pen and phone(for alarm, acts as light also) with it.
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 24 Mar 2012 04:51

Mine is on the floor beside my bed, yet most of the time when I wake up I cbf just reaching to the side of my bed and picking it up, it feels like as soon as you move a muscle you break that perfect relaxed state in the morning.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

DawnOfADream

Postby DawnOfADream » 01 Apr 2012 11:38

I keep my dream journal on my bedside table. It's a big art book. I scribble down everything that happened, and I usually draw scenery and characters from the dream.
:D
Live A Life Of Love And Find The Light In All Things
;)

JessicaSP

Postby JessicaSP » 14 Apr 2012 23:05

Once I wake up, I jot down notes on a small notebook so I don't forget. The habit helps me remember to remember my dreams :) Then for detailed tracking, I'll record it on an online journal. I used to just use Word, but now I use Lucidipedia.

LucidKey13

Postby LucidKey13 » 15 Apr 2012 00:09

I write mine on my iPod in notes and then later on I write it in my dream notebook/journal. It's a hit more work but I like having a solid book where all my dreams are as I can take it anywhere with me and I don't have to worry about low battery or anything like that!
"Umbrella can’t stop the rain, But Make Us to stand in Rain.
Confidence May not bring success, But It gives a POWER to face any Challenge."

SydTheCat

Postby SydTheCat » 15 Apr 2012 00:17

I use an app called Note Taker on my ipad, and I keep it next to my bed. I don't have to turn on the light either. I have a soft tip pen for the ipad to write. Works great.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”