Intense hypnagogia

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Aelexel

Intense hypnagogia

Postby Aelexel » 17 Apr 2012 20:09

Well, I discovered yesterday that this ...I guess...condition I have is pretty normal (aand with a bit of research I ended up here). But still, I wanted to talk about it with people who understood, and ask a few questions later on.

It started about a year ago, I felt as though I was being pulled downwards from my body, and sinking into what felt to be darkness. As th feeling gre stronger I started panicking, and as I became scared, I started being ablke to first hear my own thoughts out loud, then followed by gut wrenching screams for help, and vicious evil laughter. I soon couldn't move at all, and at that point the feelign changed from being pulled from underneath, to being pulled from my ankles off of my bed. The screams got more and more intense until they were deafening, and as I turned my head to the side, dark castle appeared with huge gates in the background, and right beside me was a boy...I guess, with a violet blue skin who just stared at me, his eyes kept changing colors. To the other side of me was a courtyard to the castle, and someone in a veil looking at me with also changing eye colors.

the intense feeling of drowning, being pulled, along with screams happened again and again, as often as twice a week, until it started happening 6 times a week, with the added thing that I could hear my mp3 putting on a familiar song I can't name, along with the gut wrenching screams for help and evil laughter as lyrics.

later on it would happen when a friend would be sleeping on my bed, and I would hear him say things that he truly wasn't saying, at other times I'd be having full conversations with a friend who wasn't even here.

at others my room would expand in size, I'd be visited by a very short man who would spout negative fatalistic realities that I couldn't change.

at others I would be hearing full blown angel choires, or really loud but mumbled conversations.

At one time, 2 nights ago, I was playing a thief game, where the object was to steal a treasure, and literally escape from the dream while avoiding traps...I went into the house, stole treasure, then as I went out I saw a representation of my dad,m which I knew wasn't my dad (for he was wearing a fuckin dress and heels) who told me to go back inside for the visit, as I kept backing off, his voice became slightly more distorted,m until at once he let out a mosnter scream, turned into a shadow with thunder flying around, and I jumped off to wake up, but as I was half awake he caught me and tried to pull me back in dream state....it was a struggle.

Another time I would be hearing a silent voice tell me everything about every close friends and relations I have....that was actually pretty cool

Another time I was given a book, right as I was sunk into my dream, with a formula which I knew i could understand...about an actual POTION...yes, those game potions that "heal"...cept it would heal your skin...when I woke up I remembered the formula for a total of 15 seconds...couldn't get a hold of a pen on time.

the downright scariest isntense...was feeling as though death was coming, being led in the darkness by an invisible hand, until I struggled, let go, found myself in my room, my parents bust in the room, and were both looking at something, keeping it at bay...I look out my window and see a HUGE BLACK SHADOW swerving around, growling, but not coming any clsoer, for my mother was keeping it away, and my dad was cornering it praying...I tried to speak to, but when I did, it rushed at my face, his eye sockets and mouth even blacker than his already pitch black form.

At a certian point I was able to get rid of the screams, I no longer hear them, because I can half control what I hear (hence why, to make it simple I kinda go with the full blown angel choir, or making chapes with my mouth,m imagining funny sound, and have them come out 100x louder)

There would be a time where, it went from dream to half waking up, realizing I was part of an experiment, I asked my friend, while I was paralysed "...X...what's going on?" "you are aprt of an experiment, we'll be feeding you many more drugs without your knwoledge" "...why are you doing this to me?" "ask the higher up, I'm just here to monitor you" "...are you still my friend?" "If you want me to be, yes, now go to sleep, it'll start all over tommorow" "...........seriously...X...were you ever my friend to begin with?" ...at that point he shot upwards, looked at me with maddened eyes, his voice turned demonic, and he screamed "I TOLD YOU TO GO TO SLEEP!!!!", rushed me, pinned me down, bit me and I woke up.

yeah I dunno, there's a whole year's worth of experiance...another would be the lucid nightmares...mine are impossible to confront since I can feel pain.

now, here's my question...I kind of like the condition, because some amazing things come out of it, but I wouldn't really wish it upon anyone...and now I tried to hear those binaural beats...10 seconds of it while im at work (174 Hz tetha waves) and my body almost literally went to sleep as I was sitting there working and I started experiancing this shit in broad daylight...they say it's safe but...I dunno man, making people who don't have this get it...might be really fuckin intense. Who can vouch for it?

Peter

Re: Intense hypnagogia

Postby Peter » 17 Apr 2012 21:42

now, here's my question...I kind of like the condition, because some amazing things come out of it, but I wouldn't really wish it upon anyone...and now I tried to hear those binaural beats...10 seconds of it while im at work (174 Hz tetha waves) and my body almost literally went to sleep as I was sitting there working and I started experiancing this shit in broad daylight...they say it's safe but...I dunno man, making people who don't have this get it...might be really fuckin intense. Who can vouch for it?

I read your post a couple of times and cant find the bit on binaural beats.

The rest of it is "normal" for HI and Sleep paralysis and I was the same for a long time. Apart from being intense and scary and that goes in time for me it wasn't a big deal and I knew it would lead to Lucid dreams so I worked past it
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Lucy^ore

Re: Intense hypnagogia

Postby Lucy^ore » 07 May 2012 05:25

this is all real, you have a demon feeding off of you, learn how to protect yourself , just liek you remembered a potion, you can make a ward around yourself to protect from creatures, and get some weapons in real life and bind them to you, protect yourself from those creatures, since you know how to access these realms

Return to “Paranormal Activity”