Hello :)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Caspi

Hello :)

Postby Caspi » 23 May 2011 13:08

Hi guys,
It's Really nice to be here, the first time I came to this site i knew it was what I'm looking for, this Forum
will make the site more useful and full of information about Lucid dreams,
I'm Caspi 17 year old, I found this site about a month ago, and the results were fantastic, I already had
3 lucid dreams, The first one was awesome but didn't last for long, first thing I did was flying, I used my own Technic that I figured out before,
I call it: "Air Push" I felt the air under my legs pushing up, and then saw a friend so I blasted him with
a "Ball Of Air" I don't know why I did that but it seems that when you are lucid dreaming you just want to do any thing that's impossible in the real world, the second dream was exciting even more but still few seconds, and when I had my third lucid dream, it was the most fantastic experience I've felt in my life :D
it even lasted for about 10 minutes! there are still allot of things that I haven't done, I really thank Rebecca for helping me get better in to the world of dreaming, you've changed my life Rebecca, thanks you so much! :)
My first LD was I think when I was a child, about 11 years old, i was in a strange mountain, full of small black rocks, I knew that it was a dream, so i rolled over and over to the end of it :P.

Casale

Re: Hello :)

Postby Casale » 07 Jun 2011 03:18

Welcome Caspi

Sounds like you are a natural lucid dreamer. Many people aren't so lucky, in fact there are a lot of people who still think it is impossible to be truly lucid in a dream, because they've never achieved it themselves!

There are a lot of different fun things you can do in a lucid dream. I usually eat chocolate cake and fly around in the suit from Iron Man and blow things up with the weapons. It's super fun!

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: Hello :)

Postby Rebecca » 07 Jun 2011 03:40

Hi Caspi - welcome and thanks for the wonderful feedback!

You've just epitomized the reason I made this website :D

PS Air Push sounds awesome!

Return to “For Beginners”