I propose a dream experiment!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HAGART

Re: I propose a dream experiment!

Postby HAGART » 19 Apr 2012 01:08

Your right. I only narrowed the odds to 1 in 98 now!

The game is still on!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Arcadian

Postby Arcadian » 19 Apr 2012 01:58

I just awoke from my LD! :) :)

I got 2 numbers from two different dream characters just to make sure. The first number my memory is somewhat vague on, but I'm almost sure I remembered correctly.. However the 2nd number my memory is positive.

After reading your post again, along with Peter's post from his topic "Hit me with a big stick and wake me up" ( http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1418 ) I decided to take a nap. I had the mindset going to sleep of feeling certain that I would LD because it's been a few weeks and I was just fed up with not having one. I'm having one right now dang it! Well, I had one :). I truly believed I would have an LD, so I'm excited using that technique worked.

Here is my LD.

I was in a big field. One I had visited in RL about 6 years ago. I started to jump 100 feet in the air and turned sideways to land 50 feet to the right. (Imagine a rainbow. That's the path my body took. A curved path from ground-sky-ground). My thought process was this: "The next time I LD I want to try something like this because it's so fun! Wait, how am I doing this now? I'm dreaming!" I immediately continued to do this because it was fun lol. I then decided to fly high into space because I was feeling confident enough. (Space exploration has always been a failure in my LDs.) I was so confident in myself this LD that I flew higher than I ever have. I passed the cloud level and space was on the horizon, but then I remembered I need to get HAGART's #! As my dream starting fading to black to stimulate space (another space problem I have. Space is always pitch black for me and it ruins the LD), I decided to instead free fall back to earth. The clarity of my fall back to earth was horrible, but when I landed I demanded back the clarity.

I landed in a clay/cartoon city, just like the Gumby! People and environment were clay.

My parents were outside a house talking. They ignored my question, so I decided to go knock on random houses. The first house I knocked on I was let inside a moment later. I asked the question and he answered with no debating it: 74

I went back outside to find one more answer. I flew around and found a cartoon/clay couple having sex in an upstairs bedroom (I could see them through their open window). I chuckled as I flew inside the room. They were not started at all, but the man stopped and turned to me as I asked him "What is HAGART's number? He said without hesitation: 14

So there you have them! How did I do?
False Awakening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii6DArXj2V0

Check out more videos on my Youtube page!

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Apr 2012 17:13

Arcadian wrote:So there you have them! How did I do?

Wrong and wrong.

But interesting story. I never tried going into space before. And I sometimes enter a cartoon world.

Arcadian

Postby Arcadian » 21 Apr 2012 19:18

Well dang. Off to something new then. Your number was 67 btw.
False Awakening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii6DArXj2V0

Check out more videos on my Youtube page!

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Apr 2012 22:02

Arcadian wrote:Your number was 67 btw

mine or YOURS? Do you mean it was my number to guess for you?

Anyway, I just read this now and had a Lucid Dream last night and asked again.

Sometimes, when I finish a lucid dream I stay perfectly still and relax and can enter a knew one. This time it didn't work and I woke up in bed. I looked around and saw a christmas tree in the room. Then I realized I must be dreaming and all I have to do is get up and walk around. Easier said than done. Whenever I get this, I find it very disorientating and my 'body' seem to just want to collapse to the ground. But I yelled loudly for the dream to stabalize and I turned round a corner and it finally did stablalize and I could walk and things were 'real'.
I was in my house, and went upstairs and again my grandmother was there. I asked her about the number and without hesitation she said: 15.

Then I was wondering if it was her presence that was more important. She is turning ninety in a month and we are throwing a big birthday party, so then I was wondering if the number was: 90.

Nightless

Postby Nightless » 20 Jul 2012 15:12

Did the experiment end? Hopefully not because I want to join. :D
Sooo, if this is still going, I have a number.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Jul 2012 02:16

Alright. Its on again. I have a number too. Tell me your lucid dream and how you arrive at my number and I will do the same for you. I will take note of your name so I can ask about you to others in my dream. I doubt this will ever work but it is fun! It's between 1-100. No zero and no decimals!

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 22 Jul 2012 04:19

I was lucid last night. I was just about to enter a car when it hit me and I realized I was dreaming. I got in anyway and drove really fast trying to crash into other cars. It was fun, then I thought, "what else should I do?", and I remembered the number experiment.

I saw 3 animals outside and I got out and asked them. At first they spoke giberish, but finally the goat said a number and I asked again to clarify and it gave me a difinitive number. I asked a dog and it gave me another number. When I asked the horse it replied, "Rabbit." I thought, "OOOKKKK?! That was weird", and I carried on with the dream and did something else.

The goat was first and it said: 11
The dog was second and it said: 6

Rene Dumit

Postby Rene Dumit » 27 Jul 2012 22:10

what number are y'all to figure out someone's age or something like that? :?: :?:

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 28 Jul 2012 02:13

No just a number we wrote down. I don't blame you for not reading this whole thread, it is getting long.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”