My awesome and scary LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Rccraig01

My awesome and scary LD

Postby Rccraig01 » 16 Apr 2012 00:43

I started my dream by an awesome romantic moment with me and my bf. We were at the movies also with my 3 other friends. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer as the movie started. By the middle of the movie I looked at him, he looked at me me and we leaned over and kissed. Ofcoarse my best friend stared at us and said "AWWWWWWW!!!" I smiled when I heard her. After the movie, we all went outside while my bf's best friend were talking. I overheard Ryan (his best friend) say "nice dude!" and they both fist pumped (boys -_-) I then started walking through the mall while his arm still around me. Suddenly, I lost control of my dream. My bf shoved me away from him and screamed "WE'RE THROUGH!" my other friends left with him and I started crying. Then my worst enemy (Sydney) walked up to me and said "YOU'RE A SLUT YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" she then pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the stomach. I screamed to my bf "HELP!!!" he looked back to see me on my knees sticking my hand out for him to reach for it. He smurked at me and walked away while flipping me off.

natcrew

Re: My awesome and scary LD

Postby natcrew » 23 Apr 2012 18:02

Well, this dream definitely sounds like it means something... Although, I don't know what :3
The part at the end is really interesting too....
With more practice, you'll be able to recognise that your dreaming (unless you did?..)
and then the next time someone's about to stab you in a dream, the emotion might overwhelm you
and cause you to think- "wait. wut? :o " And cause lucidity, yaaay
Then you can ask whomever tried to stab you what they represent! :D
Wooop ^0^

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”