Beginner Questions Welcome!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Bleekman117

Re: Beginner Questions Welcome!

Postby Bleekman117 » 18 Apr 2012 00:50

My name is Nick Lauciello
The mind is a beautiful thing

LieutenantParth

Postby LieutenantParth » 19 Apr 2012 05:01

Nick sir. I DID IT! I had my lucid dream this night. I did a reality check which u advised. It was reliable and i became lucid. The dream was collasping so I rubbed my hands together and shouted clarity now!. This also helped. I tried to fly but could not go beyond 5 meters. Really intresting. I LOVED THIS EXPERIENCE! thanks a lot!! THANKS WORLD OF LUCID DREAMING FOR THE TECHNIQUES!

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 19 Apr 2012 17:21

Well I am glad to hear it! Congrats on your first lucid dream! Keep up the practice and it will start to get easier and easier. My flying experience is roughly the same as yours. When you get into a LD and you can't fly, you just need to remind yourself that this is YOUR dream, and therefor you can do whatever you want. That should help; plus you really need to believe that you can fly. I know it may seem intimidating but try jumping off of a sky scraper and flying, I've heard from other people, that can really hep too.

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 19 Apr 2012 17:22

By the way, whats your name so I know who you are if you add me on facebook.

Gerrard8

Postby Gerrard8 » 20 Apr 2012 21:34

Hello, I have been answered few questions before, and it was pretty useful, and now I have some more of them. If you wonder if I succeeded to lucid dream, the answer is no, but the reason is because I'm sooo lazy and I don't try these things every day. Anyways, discovering this dreamy state is really weird, lots of weird stuff happen. Like you explained to me about that buzzing sound I hear, you were right, the second time I stayed calm but it wasn't nearly as loud as the first time, and the third time I wasn't sure if I've even heard it :lol: . So, I'm wondering why I hear those sounds before the stage I am supposed to hear them at? Also, I saw in the description that it comes during the OBE technique, even though I didn't even try that technique, but rather wait to try the visualization technique after the hypnagogia...
Another thing is, something like OBE happened to me, while I was half conscious I saw the doors of my room and the posters on them, then it took me seconds to realize that I didn't even open my eyes, and knew I didn't because the doors missed one detail on them. Days after that the same thing, I saw my mobile phone and I was doing something with it, and realized I again didn't even open my eyes, and that my phone was actually charging and away from my reach. All these stuff are very confusing, I'll try to explore them more often...

The most important thing is, while I had been trying WILD more rapidly, it seemed to me that my dreams were more vivid than usual, does that have any connection with me trying those techniques?

Thanks again!

Gerrard8

Postby Gerrard8 » 21 Apr 2012 18:21

I have some more, I couldn't remember all the questions at the time...

What is it that I feel when I have eyes closed, it feels like my head only is moving left and right all the time pretty quick, and sometimes I feel I can control it, stop it or start it...

Most important, I mostly fail at having a lucid dream or normal dream when trying WILD, but does lying in my bed for hour (and a half) count as sleeping, like if I need to get some sleep for tomorrow, is trying WILD a waste of time?

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 22 Apr 2012 19:27

You seem to have a lot of questions involving the WILD technique when you tell me that you have never actually had a lucid dream. The advice I would give you right now is to not even worry about trying to have a WILD. WILDing is considered one of the most advanced LDing techniques and can prove to be very hard for even experienced LDers. Since you have never had a LD before, it will be even harder for you because you have never experienced a lucid dream before. Look into the MILD method. That is where most beginners need to start. Learn to have lucid dreams quite frequently before attempting to WILD. Sorry, these aren't the answers you were looking for, but I think you will be able to answer those questions on your own once you begin to lucid dream. Also, if you want to ever lucid dream, you must stay consistent and practice daily! If you are only going to try every once in a while, you might as well not even try because it won't make much of a difference.

RockStar190987

Postby RockStar190987 » 24 Apr 2012 16:34

Hi ,,, I want to start having Lucid Dreams like shown in movie___ 'Inception',, can anybody tell me how to do that...

My Qualities--------

1. My personality is Obsessive Compulsive and
2. I can imagine even Impossible things or Very Complex Imaginations

Miss Rebecca,,, Can you tell me how to start having Lucid Dreams

Bleekman117

Postby Bleekman117 » 25 Apr 2012 19:33

Go on the website. It will tell you everything you want to know.

dreamer45

does the subconscious mind knows something that i dont?

Postby dreamer45 » 15 May 2012 11:29

I been wondering if the subconscious mind knows something that i dont??like telling me something in my dreams or teaching me new stuffs??.... :?: :?: :?:

Return to “For Beginners”