help!

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Caspi

Re: help!

Postby Caspi » 30 May 2011 21:49

gratz keep up the good work! :D
My first LD was I think when I was a child, about 11 years old, i was in a strange mountain, full of small black rocks, I knew that it was a dream, so i rolled over and over to the end of it :P.

alucidlife

Postby alucidlife » 08 Jun 2011 02:44

Hi Livie,

Glad to hear that you had a longer lucid dream!!! I have found when I am looking for things, sometimes I will spend the whole time just... looking. lol. :) I usually give up pretty fast though and go on to something new. Next time you become lucid, if you want to meet up with someone, the one thing that has helped me do this 90% of the time is asking my subconscious. Which means.. I just shout out my intention in my dream state and let it take over the adventure. It is a thrill! I have asked for specific people and then I have asked for general questions.. like who is my soul mate.

I say it only works 90% of the time for me, because i have asked to speak to my mother (which passed away a few years ago) and over the last 6 months i haven't been able to reach her. It got to the point that another dream character looked at me and told me hunnie, she isn't there. I don't quite know what that meant besides maybe she is busy or she re-incarnated. Also, I had a dream where I asked to see a certain person but it took me to this house where there was a wolf instead of a man.

Chat soon and sweet dreams ;)

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 08 Jun 2011 06:05

Sweet! Well done Livie! Awesome to see your progress :D

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”