My first WILD experience....

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
cmeindaclub

My first WILD experience....

Postby cmeindaclub » 26 Apr 2012 20:15

I hear a noise while my eyes are closed The whisper says "you'll see what I see" I instantly open my eyes, my vision jumps out of my body and i am looking down on myself, my vision returns to my own. I break what seems to be sleep paralysis and jump out of bed and run down the hallway to open the door, but the door isn't normal it is a portal.

I instantly realize i am dreaming so i say "I am lucid the world is vivid" but still don't have much control over the dream. For some reason i ask my subconscious "What is my biggest fear?" and jump into the portal. I am back in bed but can't move and my sheets fly off of my bed and my curtains open and my bed is being dragged to the center of my room. I wake up is shock and go to the kitchen to get a drink,

as i am drinking i turn around and see about 200 hands close to the window and they all hit the window at once. i hear a bang then a high pitch noise as i drop to the ground.
NOW I REALLY wake up but i have to make sure to TRULY KNOW IF I AM AWAKE.

Anyone post a reply to this please. What can you make of this dream experience?
"How Do You Know You Are Awake Right Now? You May Say You Remember Waking Up From Your Last Night's Sleep. But That Might Merely Be A 'False Awakening'."

HAGART

Re: My first WILD experience....

Postby HAGART » 27 Apr 2012 02:45

I sometimes get up and get a glass of water before I realize I am still dreaming. As for the hands at the window... only you can know that!

Just the other day, I was in and out of lucid dreams. I was trying to go back to sleep when I realized that something was amiss. There was a christmas tree in my room. So I knew I was dreaming and must have already gone to sleep without realizing it. I was so cozy in 'bed' I wanted to just lay there, but knowing I was dreaming I decided to 'get up' and 'move'. It was hard to walk. My 'body' kept wanting to collapse and lay down again as though I was extremely intoxicated.

And other times I float upward and get dragged around by a mysterious force when I don't fight it. (maybe your bed moving is similar?) I have a feeling that it is hard for me to walk at first because I am fighting the mysterious force and I think that 'force' is my body telling me to go back to sleep!

And the "bang" you heard is a common phenomenon. I forget what it is called, but it can happen sometimes just as you are drifting off to sleep or just close to waking. There is a disorder that some people have that causes them to hear it even during the day at times.... (I forget where I read that....) I sometimes hear a knocking on my bedroom door, a door bell ring or my dogs barking. Then I wake up and the dogs are asleep, the door is open and nobody is at the front door! (THis is a different thing, but the other day I was in a dream and my dog was licking my face and she wouldn't stop. I figured she was licking my face in real life so I woke up, but no, she was asleep nearby.)

WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN TO US DREAMERS! (and I think everybody... most just don't report it!)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 27 Apr 2012 05:15

Thank you very much for that, and i'm pretty sure i have heard of that phenomenon before, if anyone else knows the name to it please post a reply :D
"How Do You Know You Are Awake Right Now? You May Say You Remember Waking Up From Your Last Night's Sleep. But That Might Merely Be A 'False Awakening'."

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 27 Apr 2012 21:03

I just looked it up. It is called, Exploding Head Syndrome. (cool name).

It's perfectly natural to hear noises near sleep. It's only a problem if it happens all the time when you are awake.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 27 Apr 2012 23:26

Thank you for getting me the name of the syndrome i will do some research about this.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”