Organic Food

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Organic Food

Postby Summerlander » 23 Jul 2017 22:35

one. wrote:LOL, it is ad hominem because you were attacking my argument against Pesticide ridden food, on the premise that ???

The premise is the OP. Re-read it. And attacking your bad grammar is not an ad hominem seen as I figured it to be quite incredible to contruct a good counterargument when you are that stupid with spelling and syntax. Logically poly-insouciant bringing humdrum casuistry to the table. :mrgreen:

my poor English skills were evidence of my lack of knowledge on the matter of food/health???

No. It's evidence of a contrarian with ulterior motives and an unrelated bone to pick with Summerlander. You think I'm stupid, my love? :twisted:

yest it's TRUE that i have bad gamer/spelling but bringing that into a discussion on food while my standard is sufficient for you to understand IS ad hominem.

I'm not sure I even understood you. You made that assumption. Apparently you also seem very sure about knowing other people's minds ...

A sophist is some one who believes truth is relative, and will argue any side based on there beliefs whether or not they match reality.

Lack of typos here. Where did copy this definition from? :mrgreen:

i know loads of people like this and you remind me of a few of them. ad hominem? maybe :)

It's ironic that you don't seem to know yourself. :)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 24 Jul 2017 06:32

one., it would seem that you have taken the bait and ran with it... Do you have any self awareness? Now you aren't even addressing your point, just letting your panties get tied in a knot over what someone else called you. So silly!
Good luck,
Dream on.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Jul 2017 12:24

It's a philosophical zombie hardwired to spout applesauce. :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 05 Aug 2017 04:07

I garden quite a bit, and everything I produce is done organically. Now I may be a little biased, but I think my food is the most delicious I've had so far!
Good luck,
Dream on.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Aug 2017 23:49

And that's a subjective truth I can't deny. :D

- Padmasambhava

noblerose

Postby noblerose » 13 Oct 2017 03:11

This makes sense. I dont buy organic as well since it is more costly than the regular food. You can still stay healthy without choosing organic.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 Oct 2017 04:01

Absolutely! 8-)

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Nov 2017 01:31

Hey, it's been a while.
I went to Off-Topic to see what Summerlander was ranting about these days and who he decided to argue with for no apparent reason.

I miss a good argument.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Nov 2017 01:39

I just skim it all and get the premise.
"Organic Food" is a misnomer, sounding healthy and environmentally friendly, but it's all bullshit for political and economic reasons.

What else is new?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Nov 2017 14:22

A massive supernova that keeps collapsing and exploding several times was discovered? :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”