Help? What could this mean?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Babychick

Help? What could this mean?

Postby Babychick » 07 May 2012 05:31

Ok, so I'm not a big lucid dreamer. I haven't had one in a few years. Just had one tonight that kinda scared me. But first a quick history.. My mother is very intuitive, has seen and spoken with ghosts, and practices tarot cards. I've tried getting into it on and off over the years, but always end up getting scared away bc of certain events and/or dreams. So... Family history, doe this make me more sensitive and more likely to perceive other 'beings'?

(watched zombie movies earlier today)
Dream tonight:.....

Started out on the second story in a house that primary colors were red. I started follwing this little boy (whom under thE impression was family or well known) down the flight of stairs to outside. It was dark out and under the impression that there were zombies/danger nearby. Once we got outside, there was a woman in a old fashioned long brown dress kneeling in the dirt as if trying to light a candle. She was in the center of a circle drawn into the dirt. I kept dreaming this over and over about 4-5 times. Each time there was the impression that zombies were nearby. I had the feeling I was starting the dream over and over bc I was scared and wanted that feeling of zombies to go away. And once it was still there I restarted.

Now here's were it gets interesting....

Finally I have this same beginning, but as I am leaving the house behind the little boy, I jump off the flight of stairs and float/fly over his head to land in front of him and in between the woman in the circle. He says wow! And watches me land. I immediately notice the primary color outside is blues with the occasional purples. Now I jump up again, over the woman in the circle, and as I get directly above her.. I just start flying up. As soon as I'm flying up, everything becomes so clear and as if I'm really there. This is we're I'd say im actually lucid dreaming now. I'm enjoying the wind and the feeling of being free. There are no zombies and I'm no longer scared at all. I start heading back down the the ground head first at amazingly fast speeds.. I try to pull up short afraid I will hit the ground. I make it, and start flying away on my back parallel with the ground. It looks almost as if I didn't pull up fast enough, but that it didn't matter bc the ground parted for me letting me pass. Now I'm still flying away, away enjoying being free. When I start to turn back bc I dont want to get too far away from where I began. In my mind, to me that's where my body is. I don't want to get to far away bc I want to be able to wake up. As I start fighting to turn, bc it's as if something is pullin me in... Like a black hole. I hear a deep male voice... Clear as can be.. It is so loud that I'm startled.. Trying to pull away even faster now. And I get away and wake up..

The voice spoke maybe 4-5 words. It was perfectly clear, but I don't understand exactly what he said. Although, I do have this impression that he was saying I would be back and that he was amused and laughing at me. Laughing possibly at how startled and scared I had gotten.

Your thoughts????

Tom.H

Re: Help? What could this mean?

Postby Tom.H » 07 May 2012 08:44

That sounds like one great dream!
That voice you heard, did you get any impression if it was good or sinister? If it was good it is quite possible that the voice you heard wanted to tell you something, and tried to pull you away to show you something, only that you got so startled that you woke up.

The zombies I guess represented something you fear, what the woman was representing I do not know... the fact that the loop and your fear ended and your lucidity started when you finally reached her is very interesting though.

I have not had much experience with ghost or tarot cards, however since you were raised with them I guess that you are more "tuned in" than others. :)

Babychick

Postby Babychick » 07 May 2012 18:31

With past experiences the male figures/voices have always been sinister. Thinking back.. I did not feel threatened by him at all, just his amusement.. I may have just assumed it was sinister from habit.... Thanks for your thoughts! I appreciate it :D

Jacob D K

Postby Jacob D K » 18 May 2012 02:34

that's amazing. I'm sure it was beautiful when you "broke free"

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 18 May 2012 22:58

Babychick wrote:
The voice spoke maybe 4-5 words. It was perfectly clear, but I don't understand exactly what he said. Although, I do have this impression that he was saying I would be back and that he was amused and laughing at me. Laughing possibly at how startled and scared I had gotten.

Your thoughts????

You mentioned that you didn't want to fly to far from your original position for fear of not being able to wake up. Perhaps the voice was humoring you for being worried in the first place, as it would not matter where your physical position was at the time of awakening.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”