Lucidity within inception?? First Lucid dream ocurred in a really strange manner.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DreamingEther

Lucidity within inception?? First Lucid dream ocurred in a really strange manner.

Postby DreamingEther » 21 Aug 2017 14:57

So i had my first ever lucid dream last night, 20/08/17-21/08/17. But it started as a normal dream, i was going out swimming with one of my best friends and his girlfriend. Then there is a dream gap with nothingness, but later on i was at a round table with all of my closest friends, 7 people including myself. They then began staring at me, and i felt the need to sleep for some reason, the glares was directed with compassion, though really creepy. I fell asleep in the dream, and what seemed like the dream inside the dream was completely under my control. I flew for several miles and was feeling pure bliss and joy. The last thing i remember was flying next to a tall building, and one of the people on the roof told me to be very careful, then i woke up.

Wondering if anyone has had any similar experience? Totally creeps me out, i also woke up with a fat grin on my face and remnants of that blissfull feeling of flight. Thanks for any answers, registered today as i am thoroughly intrigued :D

lucid_pancake

Re: Lucidity within inception?? First Lucid dream ocurred in a really strange manner.

Postby lucid_pancake » 22 Aug 2017 00:31

Yes, I have experienced that feeling of complete bliss and contentment within dream scenes before :)

Quite rare but it's magical.

I like to think it says something healthy is going on back there in the subconscious.

24/7/365

Re: Lucidity within inception?? First Lucid dream ocurred in a really strange manner.

Postby 24/7/365 » 22 Aug 2017 18:20

:that's kinda ironic:

"The last thing i remember was flying next to a tall building, and one of the people on the roof told me to be very careful, then i woke up".

ironic part:

response came from lucid_PANCAKE

ouch!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”