Should Donald Trump be impeached?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Impeach Trump?

Yes
64%
No
36%
Don't know
No votes

Total votes: 11

Summerlander

Re: Should Donald Trump be impeached?

Postby Summerlander » 06 Aug 2017 23:48

Absolutely ... 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 23 Aug 2017 03:23

I am no American. But I support trump.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 23 Aug 2017 05:03

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-22/donald-trump-looks-at-eclipse-without-glasses/8830404

This is our president, looking directly at the solar eclipse without protective eye wear.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 23 Aug 2017 14:04

I support him because I don't like the liberals much. I don't know too much about american liberals, but the liberals in my country are the worst kind of minority appeasers. I am disgusted by it. Had it been under the liberals in a dictatorship, my country would already have become would have become an Islamic country.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 24 Aug 2017 01:11

And what you stated is part of the reason why Donald Trump won. Regarding jihadism, Clinton pissed everyone off whilst Trump said exactly what most nationalists wanted to hear. I think you will like what Scott Adams has to say about the President: Trump displays signs of being a persuader at the level of an expert. But most of what he does is for personal gain. :idea:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 24 Aug 2017 02:33

I know he's manipulating people. That's why even when everyone said trump had no chance he won. But I don't like Hillary too. If she wanted to win, she should have been a bit more careful. Let's hope trump improves his ways. In the name of freedom expression liberals do stupid things. For example, I hope you know about the Kashmir issue. The politicians openly support separatists on the national media. The liberals support them. If these J&K politicians want, they can merge it with India. Had I been in power, my first move would have been killing off parasites and vermin's like these who suck the country dry. Of course, I would do it indirectly like an accident. :lol:

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 24 Aug 2017 03:11

These are just one of the many blunders that these so called 'liberals' do.
http://www.opindia.com/2017/05/six-awesome-arguments-kapil-sibal-has-made-in-the-triple-talaq-case/#disqus_thread
Its a right-wing site. But its accurate. I don't want people like Sibal to come to power.
I must say though that I made an assumption (maybe a false one) by mixing India and USA. So I maybe wrong in that context.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 03 Sep 2017 14:13

NORTH KOREA TO SEND MAN TO THE SUN BY 2028!

Kim Jong-un announced that North Korea would be sending a man to the sun within ten years!

Reporter - "But the sun is very hot. How can your man land on it?"

There was a stunned silence. Nobody knew how to react.

Then Kim Jong-un quietly answered "We will land at night".

The entire audience broke out in thunderous applause!

Donald Trump heard what Kim had said and sneered - "What an idiot. There is no sun at night time!"

And his people responded with thunderous applause!

loneDreamer as you see you are not alone :)

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 03 Sep 2017 18:50

erichsa wrote:NORTH KOREA TO SEND MAN TO THE SUN BY 2028!

Kim Jong-un announced that North Korea would be sending a man to the sun within ten years!

Reporter - "But the sun is very hot. How can your man land on it?"

There was a stunned silence. Nobody knew how to react.

Then Kim Jong-un quietly answered "We will land at night".

The entire audience broke out in thunderous applause!

Donald Trump heard what Kim had said and sneered - "What an idiot. There is no sun at night time!"

And his people responded with thunderous applause!

loneDreamer as you see you are not alone :)

Is this true? :shock:
What do you mean I am not alone?

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 05 Sep 2017 10:24

Of course LoneDreamer You are not alone. One is born every minute. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”