Seeking a few people who are determined to achieve great success in lucid dreaming to be a team.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
CameronSeliso

Seeking a few people who are determined to achieve great success in lucid dreaming to be a team.

Postby CameronSeliso » 01 May 2017 20:13

Hi all. I'm new here.

I'm noob at lucid dreaming (only had one few years back (havent tried much though !! :D )). But now i'm seriously going to try to achieve great success in lucid dreaming.

Like with anything, having a "support, help-each-other, discuss, share important information, etc" group is super good when working towards achieving a big goal.

So anyone here determined to achieve great success in lucid dreaming and wants to join this kind of group of mine ? I'm thinking to create a secret facebook group around it and have max 10 people in it or so. Or use skype group chat if possible or something like that.

You must be determined.

Add me if u want to join:

Skype id: Lypfo1
Facebook name: Hrafnkell Smári (and i'm outside in a green sweater on my profile picture)

Make the day good ;)
Last edited by CameronSeliso on 03 May 2017 14:00, edited 1 time in total.

dizzyuluru

Re: Seeking a few people who are determined to achieve great success in lucid dreaming to be a team.

Postby dizzyuluru » 02 May 2017 20:15

I'll join, added you on skype.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

crystal lily

Re: Seeking a few people who are determined to achieve great success in lucid dreaming to be a team.

Postby crystal lily » 06 May 2017 16:57

I would love to have some fellow lucid dreaming enthusiasts to share my progress with and just general dream discussion. I'll add you on Skype. :D

Brenrogue

Postby Brenrogue » 25 May 2017 22:58

Sounds awesome :)

Dinoponera

Postby Dinoponera » 26 May 2017 08:27

Running old tech that'd kill itself if I used skype, but I added you on FB.

I've been on and off with my dedication over the past 3 years sense starting but a string of spontanious LDs has me wanting to commit; especially since I'll have a consistant sleep schedule starting next week (primary thing stoping my progress).
I hope we can work together :)
"Won't you be friends with me" ^_^

dayzrp

Postby dayzrp » 26 May 2017 14:25

I sended you a friend request on facebook

agent25

Postby agent25 » 28 May 2017 19:56

I am in. I am kinda semi trying over last half a year,but ya...I've added you on fb.

Rammschnev

Postby Rammschnev » 01 Jun 2017 19:56

I am adding you on Skype now. I tried seriously several years ago without success and have recently started trying seriously again after a few spontaneous experiences. This is a great idea.

Shadowdreamer

Postby Shadowdreamer » 23 Sep 2017 13:20

Im up for it, ive noticed lucid dreaming 2weeks ago and tonight I had 3 full dreams of lucid dreaming where I met my dream nemesis in the first one, on a alien planet. He looked like someone from startrek and said :
Welcome back, its been a long time since you've been here...

I recognized him so well, but could't place him in a past dream.
He then threw a ball that turn into a robot bomb (like in the matrix)
I was fascinated with the thing and then looked at him again, but he shot me with his big laser gun.. that mtfkr xD

Ill add you on FB im truly motivated to befriend or defeat that bastard!
Nemesis beware

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 24 Sep 2017 11:26

I will contact you on FB. I'm a noob. Just had two LDs. These days I'm not too serious. Add me to your group.

Return to “For Beginners”