Waking Up Almost Every Night.

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Ebony Wolf

Waking Up Almost Every Night.

Postby Ebony Wolf » 10 May 2012 01:38

Hiya!
I've studied different lucid dreaming techniques for months and I tried something last month. I was granted with a somewhat good success rate for someone who has been trying for about a month.
I've been attempting something that kind of mixes itself together with a WILD and a DEILD.
First, I go to bed at about Ten PM. I set one alarm to go off at 3AM and another to go off at 6AM. I use an iPhone for the first alarm as it is not too loud for me and I can quickly go back to bed because it is quiet and doesn't bother me when I wake up. And it turns off automatically after awhile.
I wake up (usually before or an hour after the alarm goes off) and Don't move at all for about 5 minutes. Then, I simply turn around in bed. I try to induce lucidity by simply falling asleep again, but right before I fall asleep, I turn around in bed, and back again. I have had two lucid dreams from doing this since I started a week ago.
So..anyone else find new music annoying? I only like older songs. Dat Sinatra. <3

I LOVE YOU. Unless I don't. In which case I do? ..Was that confusing enough?

Kranter

Re: Waking Up Almost Every Night.

Postby Kranter » 27 May 2012 14:07

What do you mean "turn around?" Like you roll over?
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

reynaldi

Postby reynaldi » 30 May 2012 12:11

is this the WBTB (wake back to bed) technique ?
sorry for my english..

Ebony Wolf

Postby Ebony Wolf » 09 Jun 2012 18:17

Yes, I roll over. And no, this isn't WBTB. That requires you to stay up for an hour. With this, you don't even need to get out of bed.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
So..anyone else find new music annoying? I only like older songs. Dat Sinatra. <3

I LOVE YOU. Unless I don't. In which case I do? ..Was that confusing enough?

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”