Anyone Else?

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Sph2o

Anyone Else?

Postby Sph2o » 22 Oct 2017 04:50

Hey, I'm new to this site and I'm just wondering if anyone's experienced similar.

I've been lucid dreaming where its come around naturally for quite a few years now, I imagine its come from a love of storytelling and the arts in general but It's never really been something that required training but I'll be happy to talk about anything that's work for me. (My method is usually VILD)

I've gone on several lucid trips into stories or into warped versions of my own reality but I tend to stay within a certain world that has detailed landscapes, people, and history that develop over time, and even reoccurring characters that are partially or fully aware to the fact that they are part of my dream. I've been able to do everything from flying, moving elements and objects, to even shift shaping and moving over land and water quickly. If I'm concentrating, I can often be aware of my physical surroundings when I am sleeping and waking myself up when necessary.

For anyone who has had something of this, what are your thoughts? I'm actually now focusing on seeing if I could share dreams which I've only had hit and miss results for so if anyone has any good stories or advice I'd love to hear them.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”