Majic Journeys

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

Majic Journeys

Postby Peter » 19 Apr 2012 07:26

Mind blowing dream last night.

Up at 3am
2 4mg caps of G, 2 300mg caps of Choline, 1 banana (I like them...)

Goal was inspired by Dr T ( holy grail - get the DC to let you know you are dreaming)

I had a very restless night and spend a long time looking and enjoying HI and fighting with myself to get OOB, strong exit feelings and energy body formed but seemed to be stuck and tried everything except relaxing to get it out and join it.

WILD
Finally got there and got some DC together in a room, about 5 to 7 of them and we were talking about random stuff and I asked one of them if we could be friends and got the answer " I have millions of friends, why would I want one more" That's fine and I had a good group chat going so I asked for advice on getting lucid more often and every night if I wanted. I got silence and asked again and then got the big group baby talk syndrome when they dont want to say or respond. This really annoyed me and I was communicating by what I think might be commonly call telepathy - not verbal but by projecting a thought to them.

I had been thinking about the feeling language and had not tried it as I was only introduced to it a couple of days back by a poster on a board and so after being really annoyed with the group I simply produced the thought in my mind only that I want to know how to become lucid every night if I choose. I got an instant of silence and then a very clear answer that just appeared ( you are too immature to know this just now)

On reflection what stunned me were the following points,

1 - the DC had no choice but to answer and it was a very clear answer projected into my mind in the same way insights come to me during waking time not as a received but unspoken voice
2 - this is the shocker for me and that the reply contained emotion and that implies it was in real time, not extracted from a data base and delivered by a sulky forced to reply entity

Really keen for thoughts on this and for someone to pull it to bits and poke holes in my line of thought
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

torakrubik

Re: Majic Journeys "baby talk"

Postby torakrubik » 11 May 2012 23:33

Quite fascinating. It seems as if your thought signals were being correctly interpreted by your sub-consciousness, and a response was returned. I'm sure that your sub-consciousness does in fact have an answer, perhaps simply an 'agreement' if you like that will allow you to become lucid 'willingly' without having to force it. What really fascinates me is the reply though. It's almost like your sub-consciousness has assessed your dream record and deemed you unfit at that point in time to be privy to extra knowledge that will allow you to increase lucidity frequency. The choice of wording, particularly 'immature' is bizarre to say the least. I could ponder this for a very long time, but my only immediate advice on that is to really think hard about what you define as 'immature' and see if you can find a connection or a clue. This is almost definitely connected to how your sub-consciousness has connected with you, and may provide valuable information on future conversation with it. I hope you make further progress with this soon!
Dreaming is my drug

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 May 2012 21:14

it does make me curious in a lot of ways, mabe the SC has an ego and does not want me to outgrow it or there are some barriers that carry on from WR that I need to deal with. I dont really know at this stage but will keep up with this idea in some way. Its been a few weeks since this dream and I have been travelling so just let it all roll and not tried to put any intentions into my dreams lately. I still come back to a basic question and that is what are we communicating with, the idea of a SC is still to simple and to seperate for my mind and i dont like the idea at all. We always seek to explain something in terms of what we know and I feel this is wrong but cant see a way past this for now
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Re: Majic Journeys "bugs and more bugs "

Postby Peter » 18 May 2012 22:01

I have tried to seed a dream to see the bugs that gave me a cold and wanted to see if I could cure from within the dream

Vivid dream

Looking down at my body and from my quads to mid belly area I see small floating things like seeds of a dandelion plant, they are black and just floating around near me and have a small center that I assume is a seed. I am not concerned and then some of them lightly touch my skin. Next the feathery tips start to dig into my skin and the seed grows into a worm and it the ugliest bug you could ever see. Its a combo of all that gives me the shivers. This bug burrows its way into my flesh and there are a lot of these trying this. I work up the courage to push my palm over there wriggling heads and crush them, I cant bring myself to use my fingers to kill them as they are too horrid to look at and I just know they will simply burrow into my fingers anyway. As I crush each one I them grab the head and pull the worm out and throw it away. I can feel the worms being pulled out of my flesh and I do this for what feels a long time and get them all out, about 15 to 20 of them, the skin heals and I lay there exhausted (in the dream).

I wake up and am still feeling funny at the intensity of it and laugh as my SC has just had a great joke on me and gave me what I had asked for.

Peter

Old friend

Postby Peter » 19 May 2012 01:45

Vivd dream

Another vivid dream with complete reality but no awareness

On a fishing boat that I remembered from my past and spent some time talking the skipper who is an old friend of mine. He was catching fish, had his same crew and very pleased with life. We talked for a while and then I was off the boat in a small port town where he was fishing from and it was a nice place to be so felt happy.

This morning in recalling the dream I clicked that the skipper was a mate that shot himself many years ago on the same small vessel that we were taking on. It was a nice dream and of the type that leaves me feeling happy, my friend was also about my age now, same in the features but aged as he should have.

These dreams are not lucid and I am happy for this, they contain an awareness that I liken to daily life and unfold in a nice way. I would not want to change this and would be dissapointed if I attained awareness during one of them as they are more a connection or vision in a way and I treasure this feeling

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 19 May 2012 23:31

I can understand what you mean about not wanting to be lucid in some cases. I find that whenever I'm lucid, i don't experience the normal surges of emotions that normally come with regular dreams.
Dreaming is my drug

Peter

Postby Peter » 19 May 2012 23:37

I feel the same way, in the vivid dreams its more like a normal day where I have highs and lows etc and they are also as real as daily life. Its like a very long FA but without the confusion and I like them. The lucids are another level and not better or worse just different, the control adds and also takes away. I feel the lucids in a deeper way than the vivids and the lucids are more for exporing parts of my mind or wherever we may be.

Peter

Re: Majic Journeys "Odd WILD"

Postby Peter » 25 May 2012 21:51

Feelings of energy body forming up and easy exit via OBE to room. My energy body started to feel like it was getting ready to leave and I started to get some feelings in my head of being ready to leave when it felt like a second presence was also starting to form up or intrude as well. I have never felt this before and it was odd like a duel awareness of two sets of energy being present. From here I easily and got up and walked across the room like I normally do and after a few steps got a big thump on my back and felt something attach to me. It was solid and grabbed on quite firmly so I shook it off and again it grabbed me and hung on. I shook it again and spun round and demanded it show itself and seen a body that was about the double of me. I held this presence as it had form and energy of its own so was a solid DC of some sort and asked WTF are you trying to do and demanded its name. I got the name (cant recall it now) and asked 3 times to repeat its name so it was sure and it got clearer each time. There were some others in the room and this was also not normal as I very rarely see anyone when I OBE at the start of a dream. I said to everyone that we should fly to the beach and then talk about so I kept holding the DC/double and we all flew over the beach area in front of my house. When the DC looked stable I let him go and he fell down and disappeared into the mud and stayed there so I kept flying away with the others.

A few scene changes and some exploring of a forest and some industrial scenes of factories and people making stuff.

A DC sent me looking in what looked like a vent and it got quite constricted so I pushed my way out of this and was flying in a dark space. Till now the lighting had been good, either bright or dark or moonlight as expected but now it was dark and darker in places. I looked down and seen a darker substance and it appeared to be tin and vast, it just went on and on and was some part of a structure. I settled on to it and the folds where it was joined pinched my toes and it hurt a lot, each time I stopped it got me in a pinch and I had to keep moving. There were spots of light coming out of pin holes in the structure but other that that it was just dark around me and darker where the structure was. I stopped a few times and could not see through the pin points of light and could not bash, push or do anything to get past the tin. It felt as if it was a barrier and I just could not penetrate it.

This set of dreams are very interesting to me, the duel awareness on WILD and attack on OBE and the barrier are a first and something to be explored. The dream was fully lucid and there are lots more randoms among it as it was a very long one

Peter

long lucid

Postby Peter » 27 May 2012 08:31

WBTB and trying for WILD

Drifted into light HI and then was siting in bed reading a book. I looked up and the scene changed to me floating down a city road as if suspended just a little above the road. I was turning corners and moving along with the scene being in very bright lights and dark buildings and road. No color except for the lights and blackness of varying shades. I thought yes I am dreaming and pinched my nose to check and I could breathe so all good. The roads came to an intersection and I looked over and found a street that was familiar to me as I have been here before in dreams.
I walked up the street a little, there were a lot of people around and so I ducked round a corner and rubbed my hand on a wall and slowely put my fingers into the building to get a little control and again confirm that I was lucid.
Back to the street and walking along the road, it was seedy area and there were a few working girls on the street, went past them and to a bus stop where there were a few younger girls and boys teasing each other. Again I walked past and carried on up the street.
I came to another wide road and there were a few cars coming at me so I thought that I would walk out and let them hit me as it could do no harm. I tried to touch some of them but they avoided me. I looked up the road and a man was on a bike coming at me. He stopped said of course you can let the cars hit you as you are in a dream and he invited me to put my had through his bike frame which i did with him watching. I asked him if he was dreaming and he said no he was not.
Next scene is in a cafe and I asked the waiter to see the manager as I had some questions to ask, she looked a little worried at this but did get the manager. The manager was annoyed and told the girl off and I then tried to get a menu off the waiter with no luck as she was very busy.
I am now talking to a real life friend of mine about lucid dreaming, we were sitting on big pile of cut grass and had a long talk about dreaming and were discussing some of the finer details.

Woke up.
This was a nice long lucid and I didnt use any sups at all.

I am now becoming aware of 4 regular dream characters, the man has appeared a lot in my dreams and always as a firm strong in control person. He is calm and will assist or lead if needed.
The waiter is a flaming red haired girl and along with the manager they also appear quite often, the were the nurses in a recent dream and have assisted to get me lucid a lot of times.
There is one other women that is a match for the man, she was missing this time but does appear consistently.
They are not always there but the 4 of them are consistent over many years.

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 29 May 2012 23:02

I haven't been lucid dreaming long enough to identify recurring DCs, but it's interesting that you have, and clearly they play a key part in your dreams. Perhaps one day you will discover their purpose :) i'll make a mental note to look out for recurring DCs in my own dreams.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”