How often do you LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Shadow

How often do you LD

Postby Shadow » 12 May 2012 04:27

So I just discovered lucid dreaming about a month ago ! I'm fascinated with the topic and have been trying alot of different methods. So far I've had about 1 fully lucid dream that lasted maybe 2 minutes and about 4 Ld's that I would descibe as semi lucid. Just wondering how often you experts lucid dream. If I could eventually get up to 7 lucid dreams a week that would be amazing.

lucidinthe sky

Re: How often do you LD

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 May 2012 04:35

I don't qualify as an expert, but I'm having around 1 every 2 weeks with DILD. I have had more in the past with WILd and DILD, but the WILDs required a lot of effort on my part and I'm not willing to work that hard. Maybe someday I will go back to doing WILDs, but for now I'm happy just having them every 2 weeks. Speaking of that, I'm due for another! Hint, hint.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Shadow

Postby Shadow » 12 May 2012 20:44

I've had the most progress with the WILD method. Usually all of my lucid dreams happen on the weekends when I can sleep in. So usually once a week. I want more though lol. Hopefully you get your Ld thats overdue !

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 May 2012 23:59

there is no set amount or any way that I know of to force a LD so they happen when they do. My numbers are sometimes none for a week or two and other times up 3 or 4 a night and all with varying lengths
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”