Last night I had the same experience. It was the same vivid type of dream. I could remember all of my thoughts. I flew around. This time the dream only lasted about 10 seconds. I thought of my physical body and woke up.
I have 3 questions for you.
1. Why have I been having such vivid lucid dreams all of a sudden?
2. Since I had two extremely vivid LD's in a row, will I have these really often (like every night or so)?
3. Lastly, when you think of your physical body in a dream, will you always wake up?
Thanks again. This forum is so cool, and I will spend way more time ere from now on.
Just A Dreamer. wrote:1. Why have I been having such vivid lucid dreams all of a sudden?2. Since I had two extremely vivid LD's in a row, will I have these really often (like every night or so)?3. Lastly, when you think of your physical body in a dream, will you always wake up?
1. What happens with dreams is based on what you really want and believe. Of course there are other factors too, but it is probably because you want to.
2. You will probably have more since LD since vivid dreams and remembering dreams means you are moving in the direction of more lucid dreams.
3.It depends on what underlying beliefs you have about this. If the whole idea about a physcial body in a dream is really confusing for you or you really haven't figured it out, it could cause a conflict and make it harder to stay in the dream. The only things we "have" in dreams are the things we create. I am seldom really aware of my body on dreams so have little experience at creating a body. When I first looked at my hands in a lucid dream they were really distorted because of a lack of experience creating them. After a lot of reality checks with my hands, they look more or less normal although the number of fingers usually changes and is eaither 4,5 or 6.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Lucoyd989 and 3 guests