Life and Death Parallels

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Legended

Life and Death Parallels

Postby Legended » 15 May 2012 09:23

I Had a dream not to long ago of three guys breaking into my house. They stormed my room and held me down. Two of them where holding my arms and the other sat on my chest and began strangling me. I couldn't fight back. I was completely hopeless. So I slowly loosened my tension in attempt to play dead. I was completely limp, but the man never released his grip. Then the strangest thing started happening. I began to lose consciousness in a dream! I fought back once more, but I was too far gone. I was dying, dying, dead. Then I opened my eyes.

When I awoke I started to think. If you die in a dream and it leads to life, does that mean when you die in the physical world it leads you to a conscious state until you die once more? Just a theory. Any thoughts on this?

torakrubik

Re: Life and Death Parallels

Postby torakrubik » 18 May 2012 23:02

It's an interesting thought. I have a similar theory regarding precognitive dreams and their connection with waking reality. For your idea to be feasible, the dreamworld would have to be assumed to be a real, full dimension, and also linked in some way to waking reality. Although the very definition of dimension contradicts this connection, i believe that in certain conditions they are prone to influence each other.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”