URGENT MUTUAL DREAM POSSIBLE BREAKTHROUGH

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Ikamon357

URGENT MUTUAL DREAM POSSIBLE BREAKTHROUGH

Postby Ikamon357 » 07 Mar 2012 01:58

Ive recently read about an experiment where two people were linked over one magnetic pule transmitted through their brainwave activity. One had a strobe light flashed in front of him and the other person (In a different room) was able to see this light briefly. Ive watched more (this is completely reliable, it came from national geographic) on this and saw that some animals are able to be in such sync like birds migrating because their brainwaves are all manipulated by the same magnetic pulse (earths magnetic field). If advanced experiments were put into this, Inception's story line might not be as far fetched as we think.
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

torakrubik

Re: URGENT MUTUAL DREAM POSSIBLE BREAKTHROUGH

Postby torakrubik » 07 Mar 2012 22:29

This is an exciting time for mutual dreaming. Scientists are only just starting to scratch the surface of the subject. With enough funding and support, hopefully they can enlighten more people about it and begin the inevitable series of breakthroughs. I heard somewhere about swallows or maybe another bird having some kind of magnetic pulse linked to the poles, which told them where to go to migrate. Perhaps that is an example of some sort of shared link between the species.
Dreaming is my drug

Ikamon357

Postby Ikamon357 » 07 Mar 2012 22:53

I know what you were talking about with the swallows. This is also true for the reason geese are able to fly in such perfect patterns like their Vs. If anyone reading this knows a magnetoceptionologist consider it to them.
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

ChilliConC

Postby ChilliConC » 15 Mar 2012 22:58

If I could ever learn to LD I would love to experiment :D

Ikamon.13579LD

Postby Ikamon.13579LD » 15 May 2012 02:26

I have read something on how people were able to use technology (The technology used when the human mind is able to move prosthetic body parts with their mind through nerve endings) to actually document peoples thoughts through nanobots linked on a neuropassage. imagine what this could mean for the future of lucid dreams [Inception theme]. :idea:
We dine in lucidity TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 May 2012 09:47

I know about the experiment you are talking about Ikamon357. It was performed by Michael Persinger who also performed experiments with the God Helmet to induce religious and out-of-body states. This is from wiki:

In 1974 Persinger proposed that extremely low frequency (ELF) electromagnetic waves may be able to carry telepathic and clairvoyant information. Persinger has published reports of rudimentary 'telepathic' communication between pairs of subjects in the laboratory. He has also published increases in remote viewing accuracy of remote viewer Ingo Swann, as measured by a group of ratings of congruence (between Swann's drawings and the locale being 'viewed') by 40 experimentally blind participants during stimulation with complex magnetic fields using a circumcerebral (around the head) eight-channel system.

According to Persinger, the geomagnetic field links all 7 billion brains on the planet. He has also carried out experiments which seem to show that, sometimes, a subject will dream about what another one is looking at (a picture for example) in a different room. There have been similar studies with groups of dreamers where, in many instances, an individual apparently dreams about the content of another's mind (be it thoughts, dreams or imagination). There was one example where a man dreamt about characters and a setting that matched the story of a book that another one was reading about at the time. The latter was awake because he couldn't sleep but his imagination was active from reading the book.

In Persinger's view and according to what his research appears to indicate, when the geomagnetic field that pervades us all is calm, the chances of telepathy increase. He bases this on the fact that more misses occurred when the Earth was being affected by solar flares. A disturbed magnetic field will hinder that type of communication. There is a lot of science behind this in that dreams might be a product of a biophotonic matrix which, in theory, can sometimes be shared amongst individuals - and perhaps the phenomenon of quantum entanglement might have a lot to do with this.

As a lucid dreamer who has had some experiences that seemed telepathic in nature and at times apparently mutual dreaming, I see where Persinger is coming from. In my experience, when it comes to lucid dreaming, I don't think it even matters how far apart an individual you decide to "visit" is. I've even had hits with people on the other side of the planet.

Of course, this has not been fully accepted as a scientific discovery, there is still a lot of speculation but I trust that Persinger and neuroscientists alike will do a good job with the ongoing research. Perhaps future technology will facilitate mutual dreaming by diminishing the "misses" and increasing the number of "hits". Eventually, we could even come up with something like a Mindnet like in the sci-fi movie Johnny Mnemonic.

What am I talking about? Look at The Matrix!
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Randoman

Postby Randoman » 08 Aug 2012 21:06

i sow this on a show called through the worm hole with morgan freeman

they did exactly what you described with see the flash beacuse of the magnetic feild thing

i think your right and this can be used for lucid dreaming

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Aug 2012 13:30

Yes, perhaps we can all experiment with this. Maybe we should keep an eye on solar activity and reports on how badly certain areas of the planet are affected given the different seasons. We have an advantage, we can lucid dream. I'd stressed that, if we are gonna work in pairs both individuals need to be able to lucid dream. It's frustrating when you test telepathy with someone and you lucid dream about something only to find that the other person does not remember their dreaming.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Tomato

Postby Tomato » 10 Oct 2012 01:44

Oh yes, I remember the God Helmet guy. Quite a smart fellow. I find this very interesting, it could be worth some working on 8-)
You tell that Mitt Romney bastard, If he screws with Big Bird, he screws with me.

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 19 Oct 2012 21:13

I read a book on lucid dreaming that talked about mutual dreaming. I kept thinking how cool it was for a couple of days. One night i had a dream about playing video games with my brother. We were playing call of duty. (We share a room btw) When i woke up to write it in my journal I told him about my dream. To my amazement he said he had the same dream that night that we were playing call of duty. Possible mutual dream or just coincidence idk.....
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Paranormal Activity”