Is this a partially lucid dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Sky_Dreamer

Is this a partially lucid dream?

Postby Sky_Dreamer » 15 May 2012 03:38

Hello! :D I am a 12 year old girl who has recently become aware of lucid dreaming. I read that you can control your dreams and what you do. Then i remembered i once had a dream where i was swimming under water. I felt very real and i remember wondering if i could breathe under water. I was very hesitant to try but i though oh what the heack and slowly took a deep breathe. Of course it worked! I remembr i had the choice to try it or not and chose to. is this a lucid dream? Thanks! :D

Peter

Re: Is this a partially lucid dream?

Postby Peter » 15 May 2012 05:32

yes that is the leap to lucidity and the first step so well done and keep practising
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Jacob D K

Postby Jacob D K » 16 May 2012 21:43

I have the same thing! I'm a thirteen year old boy who had a (partial) lucid dream! i was waiting for my school bus and just before it got to my house, it parallel parks between two ditches and purposefully drove into them. i turned around and there was a huge spider crawling toward me. i realized i was dreaming and quickly learned how to fly. the only thing is nothing became clearer, it was hard to see and all of the things that are supposed to happen didn't. :cry: later, i was hardly in control!

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 19 May 2012 05:48

Peter wrote:yes that is the leap to lucidity and the first step so well done and keep practising

I'll agree with Peter here. It's definitely the first step to becoming lucid.

You begin to breath underwater, which should have caused you to question the reality you found yourself experiencing. It sounds like you didn't quite get to that questioning part... but you're very close. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “For Beginners”