was this a lucid dream or a semi lucid dream or what?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamerinmiami

was this a lucid dream or a semi lucid dream or what?

Postby dreamerinmiami » 22 May 2012 20:19

Im a little bit confused with this dream I had this morning. Reason being is because i knew i was dreaming but still immersed in the dream and had limited control, much less than my first lucid .dream

ok here it goes... In the dream im walking with my sister and cousin Kayla, it was night time and we were walking towards the grocery store. they started acting weird and i asked whats wrong. they said those guys are trying to rob us, they have been following us. next thing i know they start running and locked themselves behind 2 seperate doors. i knock but no reply.. at the same time i was happy for them to be safe but scared for me. so i see the guys and they are coming towards me. i start to run and thinking i really need to get away, next thing i know im jumping about 6 stories up on top of a building. At that moment i know that im dreaming but didnt have that "oh cool" moment. i was like ok im dreaming but gota save my sister and cousin. while im looking down to where my sister and cousin were, from the corner of my eye there is a young boy looking at me ( he is also on the roof) he looked about 10 or 11. he looked neglected and very sad. i asked whats wrong and he said that he is sad because he is a part of me and i never let him out. i felt like i knew him and said his name. which was a mixture of psyco/Andre (my name) psycoloandre.. lmao.... i guess he is the isane part of me...???? lol idk... anyways one of the bad guys was coming around and there was a light on and since i knew i was dreaming i hoped with all my might that it would turn off , but it didnt. from a distance i see that the bad guys caught my sister and cousin and they were in handcuffs. one of the guys said once we let them go and they run whoever catches them can do whatever they want to them. so they let them go and they ran. Psycoloandre and I looked at eachother and i said do you want to help me? he looked happy at this moment. i said get them (the bad guys) he jumped down to the guy that was near. the guy tried to punch Psycoloandre but psycoloandre stopped his punch with telekenisis and bit the guys fingers off. he then ran to the other guys and started snapping necks and going wild. I then ran to where my sis and cousin were. i snuck behind one guy and gauged his eyes. it felt like they went in his skull. i then had a battle with the leader of the group we were going at it pretty hard. he threw a hammer at me. i said this wont hurt and just stood there. the hammer felt like pillows. the leader said wow usually ppl are scared of that and me. his dog was there too but i told the dog to attack his owner. the dog did what i said and lunged at the guys face and he was dead. The craziness was over. i saw Psycoloandre enter a room, he looked happy and clean with new clothes, he wasnt the sad neglected boy anymore. he looked in the mirror but the reflection was still of the sad ragged boy. i felt his anger at this moment. i tried to hug him and say thank you for your help but he said what are you doing??? and kicked me out of his room and the dream was over...

what are your thoughts on this dream? what are your thoughts about the kid that was a part of me? was this a lucid dream? :geek:

thank you and happy dreams!
What is your definition of reality?

torakrubik

Re: was this a lucid dream or a semi lucid dream or what?

Postby torakrubik » 22 May 2012 21:37

Yup, it was a lucid dream. You had a moment where you realized you were dreaming, but you weren't aware that you didn't need to continue saving your cousin, so your awareness was limited. However you were capable of stopping hammers and controlling dogs so your dream control increased as the dream progressed. Your part of you which you met could well be a partial reflection of your consciousness existing solely in the dreamworld. Overall that sounds like a pretty interesting LD!
Dreaming is my drug

dreamerinmiami

Re: was this a lucid dream or a semi lucid dream or what?

Postby dreamerinmiami » 23 May 2012 05:26

Thank you torakrubik for clearing that up :) .. and yea it was pretty intense. When I think about it now it was a fun dream.
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”