BBC News article - can you help?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
SamDreamReport

BBC News article - can you help?

Postby SamDreamReport » 23 May 2012 14:12

Hello lucid dreamers,

I'm writing an article about lucid dreaming for the BBC News website, and am hoping you can help.

The specific questions I'm hoping to answer are

- Are more and more people trying to lucid dream? Are there any statistics to support that?

- Are any of you using any of the new lucid dreaming smartphone apps, and with any luck?

- Is there any way of estimating the size and scope of the lucid dreaming world / industry?

Many thanks for your help,

Sam

torakrubik

Re: BBC News article - can you help?

Postby torakrubik » 23 May 2012 21:14

I'm afraid i can't provide any stats, but i do know that lucid dreaming has definitely become more well known recently. I imagine films like inception would really boost the interest to a mainstream audience.
Dreaming is my drug

Sir_Serix

Postby Sir_Serix » 24 May 2012 22:17

SamDreamReport wrote:Hello lucid dreamers,

I'm writing an article about lucid dreaming for the BBC News website, and am hoping you can help.

The specific questions I'm hoping to answer are

- Are more and more people trying to lucid dream? Are there any statistics to support that?

- Are any of you using any of the new lucid dreaming smartphone apps, and with any luck?

- Is there any way of estimating the size and scope of the lucid dreaming world / industry?

Many thanks for your help,

Sam

1)Unfortunately,there are no statistics that prove that lucid dreaming is being practised by more and more people,but we can note that in these years the number of information about lucid dreaming has aumented,making it easier to access to this information.Also,more people are starting to know that lucid dreaming isn't like astral proyections or the aura,is already known by science that it exists.

2)I'm not using any apps,but I've heard they give you certain help,or at least they remind you of doing reality checks.

3)Lucid dreaming,compared to other industries,I think it is an almost unknown land for industry.Sometimes you see some manuals or other thing such as the NovaDreamer that can help you to success,although is not necessary.

I would be happy if I saw the article later,can you post it or sen me a PM? If you want to quote me,I'll prefer Carlos,from Spain.Good luck with the article!

SamDreamReport

Postby SamDreamReport » 27 May 2012 10:37

Thanks for your help Carlos

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”