Hello

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Liliana Tegzes

Hello

Postby Liliana Tegzes » 10 Jun 2011 08:57

Hello,

I am Liliana, I am from Bucharest, Romania and I have an interest in lucid dreaming.
I experience a lucid dream now and then but I very much want to make it happen more often.
To develop my skills in lucid dreaming I, so far, used LaBerge techniques of checking reality and also some exercises for lucid dreaming induction, from the Monroe Institute.
I still feel that I have much to learn in this area and this is why I am here, eager to learn and practice more.

I am very happy to be here.
Thank you.
Liliana

Seto_Blade

Re: Hello

Postby Seto_Blade » 10 Jun 2011 18:23

Welcome! This website has a plethora of helpful articles to answer all the Lucid Dream related questions you might have, and Rebecca Turner is constantly updating it (in fact she even frequents these forums, which you may have already noticed), so good luck on your quest for Lucid control, i'm sure it will be a resounding success!

Just stay motivated, and don't give up, no matter what happens. As a side note I, myself, have been reading a lot into meditation which has, in turn, been helping with my LDing endeavours. If it's helped me, i'm positive it can help anyone else who tries to be consciously aware.

Good luck, Liliana. :D

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » 11 Jun 2011 05:56

Welcome to the forum, Liliana. We're glad to have you with us. Keep practicing and learning more techniques, and I'm sure you will be having more and more lucid dreams.

Liliana Tegzes

Postby Liliana Tegzes » 11 Jun 2011 09:58

Seto_Blade wrote:Welcome! This website has a plethora of helpful articles to answer all the Lucid Dream related questions you might have, and Rebecca Turner is constantly updating it (in fact she even frequents these forums, which you may have already noticed), so good luck on your quest for Lucid control, i'm sure it will be a resounding success!

Just stay motivated, and don't give up, no matter what happens. As a side note I, myself, have been reading a lot into meditation which has, in turn, been helping with my LDing endeavours. If it's helped me, i'm positive it can help anyone else who tries to be consciously aware.

Good luck, Liliana. :D

thank you Seto_Blade,

Yes, I know, this is the ideea - to not give up. I started today (again) with my dreams journal (as I promised you :D ). If I am in contact with people with same interests it am more motivated. I am very happy for finding you guys.

cheers to you,
Liliana

Liliana Tegzes

Postby Liliana Tegzes » 11 Jun 2011 10:00

Jonathan wrote:Welcome to the forum, Liliana. We're glad to have you with us. Keep practicing and learning more techniques, and I'm sure you will be having more and more lucid dreams.

Thank you Jonathan for the welcoming.
I am very gald to be here too.

best,
Liliana

Return to “For Beginners”