How to control your dream?

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Johnny

How to control your dream?

Postby Johnny » 27 May 2012 17:29

OKay so i didnt quite start lucid dreaming yet but i want to know how to control your dream.

Somewhere i read that you orded your subconciousness like:Clarity now for clearer dream and to SHOW ME SOMETHING AMAZING and stuff like that.

But what about serious stuff.How to create a character and can i control what other characters are saying and doing.How to create a certain land like a beach or how to teleport yourself to other place like back in time.

Most important is how to make characters and can i control them?I read somewhere that its possible like to control 100 percent your dream,even what your characters are saying and doing.How to do that if its possible?

LucidKey13

Re: How to control your dream?

Postby LucidKey13 » 28 May 2012 05:02

The only limit to how you control your lucid dream is your imagination! You also have to believe in yourslef!

Here is the link to Rebeccas many dream control articles -
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/dream-control.html
"Umbrella can’t stop the rain, But Make Us to stand in Rain.
Confidence May not bring success, But It gives a POWER to face any Challenge."

torakrubik

Re: How to control your dream?

Postby torakrubik » 29 May 2012 22:54

Johnny wrote:Most important is how to make characters and can i control them?I read somewhere that its possible like to control 100 percent your dream,even what your characters are saying and doing.How to do that if its possible?

It is possible, but probably only for a fraction of a second, as there are so many things to keep track of
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”