Im back (and as useless as ever :) )

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Im back (and as useless as ever :) )

Postby Hypnos » 28 May 2012 23:01

First of, sorry about any spelling mistakes (in writing this on my phone.) Second, I have decided to get serious with LDing. I have been inactive for a while and I intend to have my first LD within two weeks, but I need some inspiration. Because I haven't tried for a while it has become something that only seems mildly interesting.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Jacob D K

Re: Im back (and as useless as ever :) )

Postby Jacob D K » 29 May 2012 04:25

well think. you probably have 8-10 hours every day without doing anything. now imagine taking a chunk of that time and turn it into an adventure where you have to sore above the clouds and take in the extraordinary scenery. explore a vast underwater world and find the city of Atlantis. swing Tarzan style through dense jungles make music with your favorite musicians. date your true love. beat superman in an arm wrestle. taste the most delicious food as much as you please without any consequences, and best of all, truly experience your perfect world containing your favorite things in existence.

Return to “For Beginners”