Is this REM intrusion?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
thomas

Is this REM intrusion?

Postby thomas » 29 May 2012 18:40

I was doing some thinking about something that happened to me when I was about 12 and wondering if this was REM intrusion, I'm thinking it was.

Here is what happened - I went to bed, woke up a little later and went into the living room where my mom and dad were. I sat down and then noticed the furniture appeared to be moving about the room. I got scared and yelled "the furniture is moving!". My mom and dad just looked at me kind of funny. It stopped and then started again. I again yelled "it's doing it again!". My dad them told my mom "would you wake him up". It didn't happen again and after my parents settled me down I went back to bed. REM intrusion?

It was so vivid I remember it in detail to this day - many years later. It has never happened again. Just wanting opinions.

Thanks, Thomas

Peter

Re: Is this REM intrusion?

Postby Peter » 29 May 2012 20:19

Sounds like a vivid dream, so real and not quite right. They can be fun if they dont scare you
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

thomas

Re: Is this REM intrusion?

Postby thomas » 29 May 2012 22:13

Wow, never thought about the whole thing being a vivid dream! It was SO real - even more than LD. Good insight Peter. Thanks.

Thomas

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”