Thank you Rebecca

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
rdc8214

Thank you Rebecca

Postby rdc8214 » 22 Apr 2012 10:41

I had my first lucid dream tonight. Great fun. Made beer appear in 3 friends hands. Reversed the wind with my thoughts and hands. Took 4 or 5 steps with one. Took away a gun from somebody chasing me (i've been having problems with guns and getting shot in my dreams for the last few years). Used my hands for a reality check 4 or 5 times. (Why three fingertips on my middle finger with no thumb?) Made my dad laugh b/c it was raining only on him. Yet i fell asleep three times in my dream (hence the number of reality checks) and was having a really hard time waking up. I wanted to wake up b/c i wanted to see what time it was. Everything happened from start to finish in 2 hrs. 20 min from my head hitting the pillow to waking. My question is my mind was not tired when i woke. Zero grogginess. I have actually never had my head feel that way before it was like a humming feeling. I was anything but relaxed while sleeping b/c my hands left impressions on both of my pectorals. Are these normal experiences and if so can my body actually get rest while this is going on? I'm concerned b/c now i want to go back to bed, but really don't want to be in a lucid dream. Can you turn it off without actually waking yourself? Thank you so much for your hard work. I had all the pieces for a long time, but never did reality checks or knew of lucid dreaming.

Peter

Re: Thank you Rebecca

Postby Peter » 22 Apr 2012 20:11

What you have felt is normal and dont worry as you will not LD all the time and each dream is different and may not be as intense at the first one.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 02 May 2012 06:16

Be glad you can lucid dream at all lol, I wish I could lucid dream like you did! I would never turn it off, I would just moderate how much control I dictate over it.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 10 Jun 2012 02:49

Lol your funny! i remember being so happy about my first lucid dream that i wanted to have another right away not turn it off. great dream btw ;)
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”