Im New

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
tankgrrrrl

Im New

Postby tankgrrrrl » 10 Jun 2012 20:50

Hi there!

My name is Melanie. I have been lucid dreaming for a long long time now. I'm so happy there is more awareness about it as it is frustrating to experience something that feel's so amazing and not really be able to talk to someone about it.

My inspiration to join this forum came from rolling over this morning after having had a 13 hr power sleep that was needed. I had this incredible dream that I was in Greece with a bunch of my friends and my roommate and I went swimming. That turned into this incredible dream about swimming towards this crazy underwater vortex that was all illuminated. We could both breath and communicate underwater so it made for the most amazing dream.

One of many I have had that I wanted to share. A lost of my lucid dreaming stems from breathing underwater, flying or changing a bad bream into a good one when I sense it is going to be bad.

I hope to hear a lot fo everyone else's experiences. That would make me feel like I am not so alone in these experiences.

Cheers!

Peter

Re: Im New

Postby Peter » 10 Jun 2012 21:19

hi and welcome
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Snaggle

Re: Im New

Postby Snaggle » 13 Jun 2012 07:04

Cool someone else who's portals are underwater! I wonder why they're not in the sky or near the ground like in Sliders. Welcome glad to have you.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “For Beginners”