John F. Kennedy

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Worldenterer1

John F. Kennedy

Postby Worldenterer1 » 16 Jun 2012 21:03

I had a very sad and disappointing dream a while back. It was one of those kinds of dreams where you don't know you're dreaming, but you can still make educated decisions.

I know these forums are international, so for those of you who might not know, John F. Kennedy was the 35th American president, and probably the most liked by the country.

In my dream, I was in this open clearing with President Kennedy. It looked like it was a local park area or something. There were secret service agents (the president's personal guard) all around the park. I was talking with JFK, and he seemed like a really cool person. Eventually, an ice cream truck drove up, and all of the men that were guarding the president ran over and started buying ice creams.

I looked away for a moment, and then I heard a gunshot and a thud next to me. I looked back and John F. Kennedy was lying on the ground clutching his shoulder. I kicked over the table we were sitting at and used it as protection from gunfire.

The presidents guards dropped their ice creams and started shooting back at the hidden assassin.

I crouched over the president and tore open his jacket. The bullet had ripped through his jacket, and hit him in the upper left area of his chest, just above his heart. I took off my jacket and started applying pressure to the president's wound. The blood wouldn't stop coming out though. I yelled for help to the agents, but they were busy shooting at the assassin. One other guy managed to come over.

I was telling JFK that he would be O.K. and he was going to make it, but he started coughing up blood and trying to tell us something important.

He eventually died while we were trying to save him. I woke up afterwards feeling very frustrated and angry that I was not able to save him, not only because he was the president, but also because it felt like we had become great friends while we were talking earlier.

:(

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

dreamerinmiami

Re: John F. Kennedy

Postby dreamerinmiami » 16 Jun 2012 21:33

cool dream! its weird how dreams change how things happen but its the same concept/ending. the JFK assassin was a very sad time in America. ( i wasn't alive at the time but i know he was a GREAT president).
What is your definition of reality?

Worldenterer1

Re: John F. Kennedy

Postby Worldenterer1 » 18 Jun 2012 02:14

dreamerinmiami wrote:( i wasn't alive at the time but i know he was a GREAT president).

Same here.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”