Almost there!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Almost there!

Postby WildCat23 » 18 Jun 2012 14:52

Last night (This morning) I had a dream I was at the NASA training facilities. I was watching their training for Mars, and one of their simulations involved hurling a capsule up about a hundred feet, then it landing on solid rock. I knew this is impossible, no capsule could go undamaged through it, yet I went along with it. This is probably the fourth or fifth on of these type of dreams I've had since early February. I feel I'm so close I can almost taste it!
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "

Re: Almost there!

Postby Peter » 19 Jun 2012 08:54

cool - have a big think at bedtime about the dream and see if you get your senses involved, see it, hear it and feel it and keep telling yourself that if you see this dream again you will ask yourself if you are dreaming. You might get a lucid dream
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Re: Almost there!

Postby rothgar » 24 Jun 2012 02:50

When you start having dreams and realize something is not quite right, your awareness is getting roused. For me these dreams are usually vivid if not lucid. You just need a slight increase in awareness to trigger lucidity. You are close!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”